Cocker Specific Discussion > Grooming

Clipping Guide

<< < (2/4) > >>

Trischie:
I was just about to ask about cutting the head, but I don't need to now - thanks a lot. Thanks a whole lot of information in one simple diagram!

Love Chris

Tracy S:

I might have a go at Louie, but I think I'm having a blond moment, what do the colours represent :huh: ph34r

ladylola:

--- Quote from: Tracy S on August 10, 2007, 03:32:19 PM ---

I might have a go at Louie, but I think I'm having a blond moment, what do the colours represent :huh: ph34r

--- End quote ---

The colours represent the blade size used on different parts of the body, see colour chart at the side

Tracy S:

--- Quote from: ladylola on August 10, 2007, 04:17:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tracy S on August 10, 2007, 03:32:19 PM ---

--- End quote ---

The colours represent the blade size used on different parts of the body, see colour chart at the side

--- End quote ---

Thanks :embarassed: I didn't see the slide bar on the picture, sorry :embarassed: ph34r

Cass:
Thank you Michele for this diagram, I have decided to have a go to clip Cassie myself and have ordered Wahl 2 speed clippers. So are you saying we can clip the whole dog with clippers, (obviously using different size blades.) I have read where you shouldn't, or is that only show dogs.......I just need to clarify before I get carried away. :005:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version