Cocker Specific Discussion > Grooming

Trimming Feathering

<< < (2/3) > >>

gerry:
Sorry Michelle, me again!

Would it be possible to have a side view of the front and back legs?  Risby has loads of hair on the back of his legs and I'm not sure how far to go, especially on the back legs.  From what I can see of the back legs in your rear view picture the hair looks quite short.

Thanks
Gerry                    

tracey:

--- Quote from: Mike on November 06, 2003, 09:09:26 AM ---Excellent pictures Michele, well done I'm sure they will be appreciated ;D

--- End quote ---

I`m sure they will be a great help to people michele :)
What a smartly trimmed cocker ;)
Tracey :)                    

Michele:

--- Quote from: gerry on November 06, 2003, 01:08:16 PM ---Sorry Michelle, me again!

Would it be possible to have a side view of the front and back legs?  Risby has loads of hair on the back of his legs and I'm not sure how far to go, especially on the back legs.  From what I can see of the back legs in your rear view picture the hair looks quite short.

Thanks
Gerry

--- End quote ---

Hi Gerry, I will try and do the pics you want asap, I've been taking photo's of pet dogs as they've been in for grooming.

This dog's owner does like him short & tidy and so he is clippered. By adding the lines I hoped you would be able to see where to trim without a lot of excess hair in the way  ;D                    

Luvlylady:
was looking at the back legs thats just how i did bellas  ??? only her legs seem to look spindley everyone keeps moaning at me ,  lol ::) im saying grow grow !! think i need to invest in some hair extentions 8)                    

LindaW:
Found those photos really helpful thanks   ;)                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version