(1/1)

Shirley:
One quick question.
Are we allowed posting photos again  :D  :?:                    

stueymac:

--- Quote ---One quick question.
Are we allowed posting photos again  :D  :?:
--- End quote ---

Unfortunately not Shirley, the drain on resources was just too much on the old forum and if we implement the same on this forum we know that we'll end up with same problems.
We are however working on some gallery software which will allow all members to upload their photo's to a separate area on the site.
Hoping to have something sorted early in the new year.

You may notice that some members do have photo's in their posts. This is possible by using a photo storage provider (Yahoo Briefcase, Photobucket, your own webspace etc) and linking the photo to your post using the IMG tag. This reduces server load to Cockersonline as the photo is not hosted by us. If you do choose this method to display your pics please read the providers T&C's as some don't allow hotlinking in this way.                    

Shirley:
Thanks for the reply Stuart.  I had seen photos in other posts, that's why I asked  :)                    

PennyB:
Stuart, why not post links to photobucket, muchos etc so that those who don't know about these sites can add pix if they want                    

stueymac:

--- Quote ---Stuart, why not post links to photobucket, muchos etc so that those who don't know about these sites can add pix if they want
--- End quote ---

I'll see what I can do Penny.
Good idea.                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version