General > Forum Support

Forum Error Reports

(1/25) > >>

stueymac:
Please post here when you experience forum errors of any kind (when you can get back on the forum that is!)
Errors worth reporting include: Broken links, 'cannot connect' and 'mysql errors', basically anything that affects use of the forum or denies you access to the forum generally.

When reporting it would be useful to know the following information, I know it's a big ask but it would help lots if you could note down some specifics then report when you can log back in.

Date and time of error
Any error messages that were shown
The browser you are using to surf the net (IE6/7 or 8, Firefox, Google Chrome etc)
Were you able to connect to the homepage www.cockersonline.co.uk whilst the forum was unavailable or were they both offline.

Any info you can provide is much appreciated.

Stu
(with tech support hat on - but I also make the coffee)

Mrs T:
11-11-09  1648   Just had this error report when changing pages:

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

I use IE7.

AnnieA:
11/11/09 16:48 Google Chrome, trying to connect to homepage

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/cockerso/public_html/discuss/Sources/Subs.php on line 321

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/cockerso/public_html/discuss/Sources/Errors.php on line 123

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/cockerso/public_html/discuss/Sources/Errors.php on line 124

maggieann:
11/11/09 

At 16:49 had this error report when changing pages:

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Using Google

White Bryony:
Connection Problems

I was in the forum changing pages and then I couldn't couldn't access the main site as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version