General > Forum Support

Forum Error Reports

<< < (3/25) > >>

Jane S:
What browser are you using eljaybee? It's interesting so far that only people using IE & Google Chrome are experiencing problems - no Firefox users so far?

eljaybee1956:
Actually Jane, I'm using Mozilla Firefox 3.5.5. The "Connection Problem" page has come up a few times since this post originated. Slackness on my part to inform you, sorry.

6thSense:
This morning at about 8:45 I got Conection Problems  Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try later. I am on Google if that helps and I have got this message before.  :D

vikki.k:

--- Quote from: 5scompany on November 15, 2009, 08:56:33 AM ---This morning at about 8:45 I got Conection Problems  Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try later. I am on Google if that helps and I have got this message before.  :D

--- End quote ---

Exactly the same here at 8.45am ish, IE 8 here  :blink:

Colin:

I've just had connection problems for the 1st time ( I use Firefox) - both the forum and homepage were down for a few minutes. If it's any help Stu, I got this messgae...

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/cockerso/public_html/discuss/Sources/Subs.php on line 321

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/cockerso/public_html/discuss/Sources/Errors.php on line 123

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/cockerso/public_html/discuss/Sources/Errors.php on line 124

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version