Author Topic: discussion thread for 2010 Calendar, 2009 Christmas cards & 2009 Fridge magnets  (Read 10722 times)

Offline Mollycuddles

• Donator
  • cockers have a lotta fun

The front cover looks great :D I love that photo of Maddie  :luv: Can't wait to see the finished Calendar now and put in my order.

Well done Lisa and Maddie :shades: also David Bailey I mean Lisa's OH :005:
Lyn, Molly, Georgie, Dagen, Tessa & Alfie X

Offline Harveypops

• Donator
  • owned by Harvey and my honery cocker Flea
Fab front cover! ;)

Offline Marina and Saartje

• www.cockerandfriends.nl
The winning pictures are al beautiful  :luv:, magnificent  :luv: , gorgeous :luv:

But I am en bit disappointed  :-\ that I just registered a bit to late, I have a lovely christmas pic of Saartje. Is it okay if Ishow it here en maybe participate with that pic next year?
greetings,
Marina, Saartje and Teun

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
But I am en bit disappointed  :-\ that I just registered a bit to late, I have a lovely christmas pic of Saartje. Is it okay if Ishow it here en maybe participate with that pic next year?

Never mind, there is always next year ;) If you want to post your Christmas photo of Saartje, you can use the Photo boards further down the forum although we usually like to wait until later in the year before we start posting Christmas photos (we made an exception for the card threads :D)
Jane

Offline Marina and Saartje

• www.cockerandfriends.nl
okay thanks, I'll wait I bit  ;) But is it possible to participate on the competion next year with the same picture?
greetings,
Marina, Saartje and Teun

Offline Ecruse

Are teh 2009 Fridge magnets still on sale?

I'm not sure whether I'm having a blonde moment and can't find it or whether they have been stopped?

Thank you
Emma, Dylan and Maggie x