Cocker Activities > Working

WARNING this vid shows a bird being retrieved

<< < (2/3) > >>

Pearly:
Just lovely! Whoever shot that bird is a cracking shot! Big distance for a cocker  :luv:

One day............

ips:
Cheers pearly.
Bird was shot at eleven o'clock and fourty yards high. Was flying well so came down well behind the gun line. I don't shoot birds behind, if bird gets to twelve o'clock it beat me and I doff my cap to it 👍

She retrieves well but has one flaw, she doesn't release a pricked bird without some "assistance" if you know what I mean 😉

Pearly:

--- Quote from: ips on November 20, 2017, 09:11:11 PM ---Cheers pearly.
Bird was shot at eleven o'clock and fourty yards high. Was flying well so came down well behind the gun line. I don't shoot birds behind, if bird gets to twelve o'clock it beat me and I doff my cap to it 👍

She retrieves well but has one flaw, she doesn't release a pricked bird without some "assistance" if you know what I mean 😉

--- End quote ---

To be fair to Eze it might run off again  :lol:

ips:

--- Quote from: Pearly on November 20, 2017, 10:57:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: ips on November 20, 2017, 09:11:11 PM ---Cheers pearly.

--- End quote ---

To be fair to Eze it might run off again  :lol:

--- End quote ---

Indeed 😁👍

Aimeetess:
Awesome! Go Eze! Nice retrieve there, love how busy she is!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version