Cocker Specific Discussion > General Cocker Spaniel Discussion

Hello again but goodbye.

(1/2) > >>

Archie bean:
Hi, I don’t know if anyone remembers me and my crazy “norty” Archie? I haven’t been around for a while but I just wanted to let you know that he went over the bridge suddenly last Thursday. He was 12. I’m utterly bereft. He was such a character and I hope some of you will remember him because I wanted to thank you for helping through some really tough times with him. You all helped me turn him into the fantastic loveable cuddle monster that he became.  :luv:

vixen:
Of course you are remembered.
So sad to hear about Archie.  I really feel for you as everyone on COL who has lost beloved cockers knows how devastating it is.
Lots of hugs to you at this sad sad time  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

Finvarra:
I loved hearing about Archie Bean and his doings, and I've wondered how you were. So sorry to hear he has gone so soon, so awful for you. Sending  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

Lesley and Dylan

honeysmun:
Remember Archie Bean and all his doings So sorry to hear this sad news my thoughts are with you sending you many  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: Val and Meg

Mudmagnets:
Aah who could forget Archie the cheeky monkey  :luv: or his devoted owner.

So sorry to read he has gone over the bridge, always a shock to the system when it happens suddenly,  a sad time indeed.

Thinking of you  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

Irene

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version