Author Topic: A new little boy  (Read 4605 times)

Offline tiamaria

• CHARLEY CHOPS
Re: A new little boy
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2008, 11:57:42 AM »
Oooh names I love this bit.....
Chester, Murphy, Ernie, Archie, Fred, Mister, Bertie, Eddie, Frankie....
I'll be back with a few more no doubt. I also like Oliver and Jasper.
If I ever win my OH round our next one would be Ernie if I get my way (for Morcambe and Wise) but OH wants Roy  ::) as in Eric Cantona and Roy Keane  ::)

Oh dont mention the football theme - im a very big evertonian, and go watching them regular with my sisters, and my OH is a liverpool supporter, or i call him a glory hunter lol! I tried to sneak some everton names in when we got Charley but he sussed me out, i think i need to be more subtle!  :lol2: I like Ernie, and i like Chester too.  Il get on the dog naming sites later, iv not got time now because my guinea pig hutch seems to have leaked in water with all the rain last night, so im off to get some sheeting to put over it, cant believe the weather (im sure the weather girl on granada called the wind - billy wind before)  :005:

REUBY DOOO!

Offline Beth

• Site Member
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2008, 11:59:00 AM »
as in Eric Cantona

We used to have a cat called Eric... Eric Cat-ona ::)
Owned by Jarvis (Cocker), and Lucy (Cavalier).

Offline tiamaria

• CHARLEY CHOPS
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2008, 12:01:52 PM »
as in Eric Cantona

We used to have a cat called Eric... Eric Cat-ona ::)

Thats very clever!   :005:

REUBY DOOO!

Offline SarahS

• Site Member
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2008, 12:48:09 PM »
Oooh names I love this bit.....
Chester, Murphy, Ernie, Archie, Fred, Mister, Bertie, Eddie, Frankie....
I'll be back with a few more no doubt. I also like Oliver and Jasper.
If I ever win my OH round our next one would be Ernie if I get my way (for Morcambe and Wise) but OH wants Roy  ::) as in Eric Cantona and Roy Keane  ::)

Oh dont mention the football theme - im a very big evertonian, and go watching them regular with my sisters, and my OH is a liverpool supporter, or i call him a glory hunter lol! I tried to sneak some everton names in when we got Charley but he sussed me out, i think i need to be more subtle!  :lol2: I like Ernie, and i like Chester too.  Il get on the dog naming sites later, iv not got time now because my guinea pig hutch seems to have leaked in water with all the rain last night, so im off to get some sheeting to put over it, cant believe the weather (im sure the weather girl on granada called the wind - billy wind before)  :005:

Congratulations.  Getting Reggie was the best medicine for our misery after losing Marmy.  A house just isn't right after it has been invaded with a cocker. 

Offline purdyrose

« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2008, 10:56:12 AM »
Hi Maria..... so excited with your news - that is so great.
A lovely little black puppy - can't wait to see the photo's.
Your pain will ease with time and I'm sure your new baby will take your mind off of things a bit. The tree idea sounds great - my Purdy is buried in my garden & at first, I couldn't even go out there but as time is going, it's getting easier. My new puppy, which I collect on Saturday, has actually taken up a lot of my thoughts. Of course, we will never forget our lost loves but you need to share your love now with the new addition.
My 8 weeks has suddenly arrived so I hope it goes as quickly for you.
Keep in touch and so pleased for you.  xx
Leigh

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
    • Darvieux Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2008, 01:07:43 PM »
Fantastic  :D I am so pleased for you.  :D

Alfie has definately put that sticking plaster on my heart  :luv: good luck with your little bundle.  :D

8 weeks does feel a long time off, but once you can begin to visit them the excitement takes over with the planning and suddenly they are home with you, destroying your house, beauty sleep etc.  :005: My OH said to me last night that he could see how little sleep I was getting in my face  :o big baggy bags under my eyes.  :lol2: Cheeky thing.  :005: I must admit he let me sleep in till midday today with a hangover to make up  :luv: as the MIL dropped Alfie back off at our house at 9am (he stayed there last night) think she had had enough of him.  :005:

Good luck Maria, you certainly deserve a bundle of joy coming into your home right now.  :luv:

Yes, pics are compulsary. ;)

Offline tiamaria

• CHARLEY CHOPS
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2008, 05:34:39 PM »
Aww how rude!  :005: I remember James taking pity on me with my tired eyes while i ran after Charley in my dressing gown cleaning wee up!  :005: Was sent to bed one teatime for an hour or two, when i came down Charley had turned into a monster, so i resumed my duties - didnt take long for him to turn back into my little darling!  :luv:

I hope it goes quickly too - got 4 weeks until i can visit! Then after that it will be a killer, knowing he's there and almost ready to be mine! My son is going to count the days down on his calender :luv: :luv: Oh and the name Oliver has gone down well with James and everyone iv mentioned it to!  :D

REUBY DOOO!

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
    • Darvieux Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2008, 06:06:38 PM »
Aww how rude!  :005: I remember James taking pity on me with my tired eyes while i ran after Charley in my dressing gown cleaning wee up!  :005: Was sent to bed one teatime for an hour or two, when i came down Charley had turned into a monster, so i resumed my duties - didnt take long for him to turn back into my little darling!  :luv:

I hope it goes quickly too - got 4 weeks until i can visit! Then after that it will be a killer, knowing he's there and almost ready to be mine! My son is going to count the days down on his calender :luv: :luv: Oh and the name Oliver has gone down well with James and everyone iv mentioned it to!  :D

:luv: Oliver is lovely.  :luv:

I am so excited for you.  :D

Offline amanda9586

• Donator
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2008, 07:21:46 PM »
Hi,

I'm soo excited for you.  Nothing will ever replace Charley but as someone else said I'm sure he would not want you to give up on cockers.  It would be killing me to wait 8 weeks but it will be worth it.  Cant wait to see pics of him!

Amanda & Poppy x

Offline tiamaria

• CHARLEY CHOPS
« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2008, 12:27:14 PM »
One week down! Three to go!  :005:  :D

REUBY DOOO!

Offline Tess72

« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2008, 12:34:21 PM »
i really hope this last wk goes sooooo quick for you, we re counting down wiv you :luv:
Tess n Florence xx

Offline angelbaby

• Site Member
  • My love, my life, my cocker spaniel
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2008, 12:37:22 PM »
ah bless you, i hope your new baby brings you lots of love and happiness.
My little angel, sent to me in my time of need, i love you with every piece of my broken heart xx
My beautiful boy xx

Offline tiamaria

• CHARLEY CHOPS
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2008, 01:49:14 PM »
Thanks - it has gone quite quick actually.  I just cant imagine the size of a 1 week old! Just awww! *Squidgy cuddly love*  :luv:

REUBY DOOO!

Offline VickyG

• Holly & Henry - Double trouble!!
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2008, 04:49:37 PM »
Hi hun,
Just to say yayyyyyyyy!!! This little one will not replace charley but will help you all heal  :luv:
I too can't wait, but I'm a bit all over the place as I'm still not sure if Stan the man will be coming my way in a week or two after his tests  :005: If not then when i get my little one our pups will be brothers  :D :D
Yay for family walks  ;)
cocker spaniels make everything ok

Offline tiamaria

• CHARLEY CHOPS
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2008, 06:26:33 PM »
Hi hun,
Just to say yayyyyyyyy!!! This little one will not replace charley but will help you all heal  :luv:
I too can't wait, but I'm a bit all over the place as I'm still not sure if Stan the man will be coming my way in a week or two after his tests  :005: If not then when i get my little one our pups will be brothers  :D :D
Yay for family walks  ;)

Hiya Vicky

Yes it would be great! Seen a couple of threads on here where siblings have met up when they're older! But im sure i can drive up to you and you down here whenever possible? Have you thought of any names? Oliver is'nt set in stone just yet - im going to do a list and once i see him maybe decide which he is! The little lovely man of mine! Oooo you lot get me all giddy! Im putting the kettle on for a cup of tea now to calm down!  :005:

Aww Stan the man! Like i said in my message, you'l know the right decision when the time comes! But i think you know what im hoping for!  ;)

REUBY DOOO!