Author Topic: What's the most disgusting thing your pup has eaten?  (Read 1371 times)

Offline EmmaA

• Site Member
  • Eric
Re: What's the most disgusting thing your pup has eaten?
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2011, 10:29:34 AM »
poop of any variety for my 2  >:( horse, sheep, cow, rabbit, human they love it all  :020: :020: and if they don't feel like eating it they roll in it

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2011, 11:47:10 AM »
poop of any variety for my 2  >:( horse, sheep, cow, rabbit, human they love it all  :020: :020: and if they don't feel like eating it they roll in it
thats the same here but they also have had so far this year 2 dead seals and a dead dolphin washed up in the last few months, its normally winter when the seas are rough and we get one or two washed up but its started already and all you can hear is me shouting "Nooooo Ella LEEEEEAVE IT" whilst running madly around a huge dead seal and she is rubbing her neck and biting mouthfuls off it  :020: :020:
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline seaangler

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2011, 01:53:42 PM »
 Dare i mention a sheeps head.... :shades: After all every thing else on thease post are far more discusting...

Ugggg ...... Cat poop out the tray.... :020:

Gemma..Cindy And peggy

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2011, 07:23:45 AM »
Dare i mention a sheeps head.... :shades: After all every thing else on thease post are far more discusting...

Ugggg ...... Cat poop out the tray.... :020:
Ha when i had my old three legged cat , a certain madam used to wait by the tray and it didnt make it INTO the tray  ph34r ph34r :020: :020: :fear2:
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline The Waltons

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2011, 02:10:26 PM »
the contents of our 2 years old human baby nappy  :005:    disgusting ........... :020:
I forgot to put the nappy sack in the outside bin & left it by the back door...
He loves them........& yes his breath did stink........

jo

Offline JeffreyAndNell

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2011, 09:15:10 AM »
I found our two on the living room rug with something in their mouths, I picked it up thinking it was a clump of grass/dirt - no, it was a long dead toad...whose gaping mouth was full of maggots.
I'm not normally that squemish but I very nearly hurled at the sight/feel/smell of it.

Manky litle so and so's. >:D

Offline Monstersspaniel

• My one and only
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2011, 09:19:01 AM »
Cat squits!! ewwww

Offline Snoo

• Clover, DOB 17/05/11
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2011, 08:29:48 PM »
OMG! These posts are making me laugh hysterically!   :rofl1: :011: :rofl1: I now really dread what Clover is going to sample next then, as so far all she has eaten that she shouldn't (as far as I know, that is), is sheep droppings - lots of them on one particular walk which luckily had no effect on her except more poos than normal from her the next day! 
To know them is to love them.....

Offline lisvic

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2011, 08:49:56 PM »
another human poop eater! >:(
Lisa and Fenton ....