Author Topic: IF you could "steal" someone elses cocker..................  (Read 8776 times)

Offline JeffD

• TEAL
Re: IF you could "steal" someone elses cocker..................
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2013, 06:59:16 PM »
No one wants to steal Teal, but in all honesty I can understand why  :005: :005:
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly

Offline JohnK

• Donator
  • Produced for Minnie, Dennis and Rosie
« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2013, 08:37:19 PM »
I have to say Helen's Jarvis always looks gorgeous too  :luv: :luv:

There is something about working cockers that makes them a bit different, maybe its because they have a brain, as I don't think Dennis or our other show types have. I think Rosie has a bit  ph34r

Offline JohnK

• Donator
  • Produced for Minnie, Dennis and Rosie
« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2013, 08:38:42 PM »
No one wants to steal Teal, but in all honesty I can understand why  :005: :005:

Jeff I love TEAL too, as I said about Jarvis, workers have brains  ;)

Offline SophieBlueRoanLover

• Sophie Carr Photography
« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2013, 08:53:05 PM »
For me it would have to be abkb's Molly, (or dipsydoodlenoodle's Charlie, or Jane57's Riley, or Pip's Ozzy). I just can't get enough of blue roans! Molly was the first dog I think I saw on this forum - adorable pictures where she said she just wanted to squishy cuddle her all day!
http://www.cockersonline.co.uk/discuss/index.php?topic=94666.0
I would still like to kidnap Molly! Those photos and that comment just melts my heart to this day  :luv: :luv:

Offline Pearly

• Donator
  • Pearl, Coral, Sally, Purdey and Kukri
« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2013, 09:20:42 PM »
so last night it was getting late, I'd had a wine [or two as you do] and could I remember the other cockers names...... :doh:

So pleased you've both offered:  Teal :luv: and Bonnie  :luv:

want to swap?  Lovely blue roan show type, likes handbags, pheasants and neckerchiefs  :005: oops! that's the owner

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2013, 09:40:42 PM »
so last night it was getting late, I'd had a wine [or two as you do] and could I remember the other cockers names...... :doh:

want to swap?  Lovely blue roan show type, likes handbags, pheasants and neckerchiefs  :005: oops! that's the owner

Archie and I will take Pearly in a heartbeat.  :luv: :luv:

Offline Cockertime Blues

• Donator
« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2013, 10:16:50 PM »
Haven't read the whole thread so don't know if someone else has baggsied her, but there's only one dog I want to steal.  This poor dog was described on Facebook by her mummy as "the stinkiest, fuzziest, squintiest and stubbornest . . . dog in the world" and, yes, I'm looking at you Nicola  :lol2:  Now it's perfectly obvious that Tilly should be with those who appreciate stinky fuzzy stubborn dogs, since we already have a stinkfuzzstub called Alfie, courtesy said Nicola.

Tilly rocks.

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2013, 11:05:16 PM »
Haven't read the whole thread so don't know if someone else has baggsied her, but there's only one dog I want to steal.  This poor dog was described on Facebook by her mummy as "the stinkiest, fuzziest, squintiest and stubbornest . . . dog in the world" and, yes, I'm looking at you Nicola  :lol2:  Now it's perfectly obvious that Tilly should be with those who appreciate stinky fuzzy stubborn dogs, since we already have a stinkfuzzstub called Alfie, courtesy said Nicola.

Tilly rocks.

Ahh, I thought you might claim the Tillydog Diane :005: I haven't read the whole thread either but I don't think you have any competition - I don't really post photo threads on here any more so my lot aren't as popular as they used to be :lol2: It's just as well nobody wants Caoimhe though, I would give it about 2 hours until she'd be back, she only loves her mummy :lol2:

Tills is the stinkiest, fuzziest, squintiest and stubbornest dog in the world though... but she does kinda rock :shades:

Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline Redked

• Donator
  • Beautiful Bonnie Boo (formerly The Destroyer)
« Reply #83 on: November 18, 2013, 11:54:30 PM »

Swap, yes please...Bonnie loves handbags but has never encountered a pheasant. Oh and she loves cat poo so you might have to get used to smelly breath. Still want her?  :005:

Offline Pearly

• Donator
  • Pearl, Coral, Sally, Purdey and Kukri
« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2013, 07:37:56 AM »

Swap, yes please...Bonnie loves handbags but has never encountered a pheasant. Oh and she loves cat poo so you might have to get used to smelly breath. Still want her?  :005:

When? I forgot to mention that Pearl also enjoys cat poo... And given there are 2 resident cats here I can guarantee Bonnie will have a regular supply of her favourite treat ph34r

Offline Cockertime Blues

• Donator

Offline donnaj

• Site Member
« Reply #86 on: November 23, 2013, 06:14:59 PM »
Lots from here but the one I would steal is my friends cocker Ellie. She is the happiest waggiest dog I have ever met. Watching her and my friend comfort each other when they lost their other cocker Dixie a few weeks ago was both heartwrenching and heartwarming. I thhink she has a brother or sister on here but I don't know who. She is such a lovely little dog and when I am able to get another dog I want one just like her.

Offline ollie nathan's mum

• Donator
« Reply #87 on: November 27, 2013, 04:14:28 PM »
My all time favourite is Twiceovers Pippa, luckily I don't need to steal her as she come on regular visits (will see her and her absolutely scrumptious brother Barney boo ).
Ollie D.O.B 29/03/2010

Offline Cockertime Blues

• Donator
« Reply #88 on: November 27, 2013, 06:50:25 PM »
I've also always been very keen on the Simpleton Sisters (can't remember their real names offhand) but I've loved their photos and exploits.

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #89 on: November 27, 2013, 07:09:31 PM »
Helens Jarvis  :luv: He just oozes gorgeousness, and sultry scrumminess
 and being very greedy could I have Mr Handsome William as well  ;) he made me fall in love with the orange boys, and I have craved an orange cocker ever since  :luv:  

Just seen this. Thank you Ben's mum. Mr Handsome William isn't quite as orange as he was a few years ago but still perfect in my eyes :luv:

I notice that nobody wants to steal Louis :lol2: :lol2: