Author Topic: Help! We Need To Make A Decision!  (Read 1657 times)

Offline Annette

• Site Member
Help! We Need To Make A Decision!
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2006, 03:26:24 PM »
there really seems to be a lot of cockers in foster at the moment.whats going on?
[snapback]187325[/snapback]

Where are they? I've been trawling though dogspages, Many Tears etc every day, and can't find any!

Offline Annette

• Site Member
Help! We Need To Make A Decision!
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2006, 03:33:41 PM »
Many thanks for all the advice so far. It has ALL been helpful.

All the positive responses have made me want this 3yr old, and all the negatives have made me want to say "no, not this one, not yet". I'm a hopeless case really. Think my brain is going to implode soon.

I don't really know how to guess at what would be a good mix for our Buddy. Would I have some idea if we went to visit this girl?

We are expecting a call about her in the next day or two, and I don't know what to say. I don't see her on dogspages so I think the rescue might be thinking we will have her, and I really don't want to delay re-homing for this girl if we don't end up having her.

If I had a gut instinct I would go with it - but I don't :blink:

I have even tried pretending that the decision has been made for me to see how I react, but haven't made much progress there either. Am just a bout to email our trainer who at least has an idea of what type of personality Buddy has and might be able to help from that angle.

If you think of any other advice, please keep it coming. I'll let you know when the decision is made. :P