Author Topic: The countdown to Hattie's stardom....  (Read 10696 times)

Offline Joelf

• Site Member
Re: The countdown to Hattie's stardom....
« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2006, 09:13:17 PM »
What a brilliant clip Penel!!

Hattie certainly is a very strong confident swimmer!!
Jo, Domino (cocker) & Spike (black lab.)

Offline The Moog

• Site Member
  • Mwaaah!
« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2006, 09:45:06 PM »
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!!!  Well done Hats!!!!! :luv: :luv:
Love,
Lisa, Moog & Mervyn x x x x

Offline Deb H

• Site Member
« Reply #92 on: July 12, 2006, 07:39:40 AM »
I met a guy out on my walk with George yesterday, we got talking by the river and he asked me if i had seen the little springer racing the swimmer. I told him i had but she was a cocker. No he said she was a springer like my Jack. No honestly she is a cocker, a working cocker and her name is Hattie. How do know that he sais. Well..........

Springer indeed, sorry Hattie.
He is your friend,your partner,your defender,your dog. You are his life,his love,his leader. He will be yours,faithfull and true,to the last beat of his heart.You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.Anon.
Deb,Henry,Jasper & George angel babies. Sydney,Harry,Jethro,Dhali Hebe Seth Hades Moses

Penel

« Reply #93 on: July 12, 2006, 10:22:46 AM »
 :D aww thanks guys - for all your lovely comments !  yes I am very proud of her  :D  she is an extremely determined little dog - and an excellent swimmer - she'd only swum once in a pool before that day - usually it's in rivers etc.  The reason she looked so determined in all those shots is that her floating toy was always the motivation  ;) :005:  but yes she is a very fast swimmer  :D and yes she did shake all over James several times - the crew all loved her, and she loved being the centre of attention of course  :lol: 

Offline taliska

• Site Member
    • Our Family
« Reply #94 on: July 12, 2006, 12:55:46 PM »
missed on TV so thanks for the Video, what a fab little dog she is, loved her little act at beginning looking totally disinterested then goen she was in water  :lol: and what a fab swimmer...

Well done to you both
Sue, Steve
Twins Sam and Sophie
Cockers - Taliska & Jurra
Puddy Cats - Tigger, Frankie & Tino

Offline Annette

• Site Member
« Reply #95 on: July 12, 2006, 02:45:20 PM »
I only just realised you had put the clip on here, Penel. Thanks for doing that!

She was fantastic. I'm all emotional now.

I loved the way she looked over at him to see if he was catching up. I would have said 2 or 3. She's a mighty dog!

WELL DONE HATTIE

Oooh, I know a famous dog!!!! :005:

Offline amanda

• Site Member
« Reply #96 on: July 13, 2006, 12:33:25 PM »
I met a guy out on my walk with George yesterday, we got talking by the river and he asked me if i had seen the little springer racing the swimmer. I told him i had but she was a cocker. No he said she was a springer like my Jack. No honestly she is a cocker, a working cocker and her name is Hattie. How do know that he sais. Well..........

Springer indeed, sorry Hattie.

I saw the same man yesterday when I took Indie out and he was telling loads of people how amazing Hattie was. He told me that he had thought she was a springer, but someone had told him otherwise :005:
Amanda, Indie and Zephie

Offline AnnieM

• Site Member
  • Jazmin
« Reply #97 on: July 13, 2006, 02:13:15 PM »
WOW, she is fast  :lol:  Just watched the clip,  WELL DONE HATTIE!!!!!

**DALEMSTAR COCKERS**

Offline debbiesh

• Site Member
« Reply #98 on: July 13, 2006, 03:57:30 PM »
Great clip and well done Hattie!! <a href="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZN" target="_blank">[img width= height= alt=Bow Down Wave" border="0]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_17_11.gif[/img][/url]
Debbie, Kat & Logan

Offline amanol

• Site Member
« Reply #99 on: July 13, 2006, 07:03:11 PM »
As I had to go to that b***** meeting I missed the program but I've just seen the clip and Hattie is amazing. Well done to Hattie!!! I'm sure she'd do 5 lengths while I'd just have finished my first length!  :005: