Author Topic: No More Grass Stains - product tested  (Read 4332 times)

Offline Storace

• Site Member
No More Grass Stains - product tested
« on: July 12, 2003, 12:42:10 PM »
;D  Further to my last posting, I am pleased to say that the product I have tried out to eliminate urine burns on grass WORKS !!! ;D

I have been giving Perdie "Green Um" (one tablet a day, which luckily for me, she eats from my hand) for over a week now, and no more stains have appeared.  My fiance Ian is so pleased, he is going to buy a jumbo box !!

You can find it in good pet shops or buy it online at

www.markandchappell.com  - and  the best thing is that it is made from natural products - no chemicals involved.                    
"Keep your friends close to your heart, and your enemies closer still"

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2003, 02:51:49 PM »
;DThats great news Ali cos my grass is ruined ,were going  

to give it ago,doesnt matter how many times nell is taken

out she still likes to leave her mark when she comes home. ; ;D                    
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2003, 11:46:30 PM »
I might just invest in some because my lawn is fast disappearing.  The small brown patches are gradually joining together to make one huge one :'(

Unfortunately, Lottie has also now found out about the pleasures of digging holes in the middle of the lawn too >:(                    
Mary & Lottie x

Offline Pammy

• Inactive
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2003, 09:06:15 AM »
Thanks for the update on this product. Always good to know what the "proof" is ;D                    
Pam n the boys

Growing old is compulsory growing up is optional

Offline Christine

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2003, 09:10:07 PM »
Me too, our house is up for sale and is a nightmare showing people the garden when their is one large burn patch in it!

Will give it a go ;D  still trying to find something that will bring the grass back to life though, may have to plant ome grass seeds I think unleass anyone has any miracle product?                    
Jaspers mummy :)

Offline cbabe

• Site Member
    • home of the Fernlow band of cockers!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2003, 10:40:02 AM »
Get some green car spray paint and spray the brown patch - They will never know!!!!! :P                    
Clare
Fern (HRH) and Willow (lolo)
Bryony, Gypsi, Thorn and Rocky

Sorry if my Post offends you, my cocker spaniel has learnt to type and i can not be held responsible for her attitude problem!