Author Topic: Your Dog  (Read 972 times)

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
Your Dog
« on: May 13, 2007, 09:18:02 AM »
Nice pics of the beautiful Tilly in this months Your dog, together with the warning about adder bites.

Couple more cockers too and the new puppy school also features a black and tan cocker puppy...

Is that most months (for the last few at least) where a COLer has had a piece and can we keep it up?  :D

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline Jan/Billy

• Site Member
Re: Your Dog
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 09:29:07 AM »
Couple more cockers too and the new puppy school also features a black and tan cocker puppy...

I know isn't he just so gorgeous  :luv: Love the picture of him looking up at his owner  :luv:

I get Your dog every month but really wish they'd get rid of that charlie guy (the trainer). His beliefs are quite outdated & so it puts me off reading his bits!

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 11:05:44 AM »
Vegas' feminisation problem was in the Dogs Today mag last month - no picture of him though  :lol: I think Your Dog is a higher standard of mag so we are aiming to get in print there one day  :shades:
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Joelf

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 12:28:17 PM »
......... but really wish they'd get rid of that charlie guy (the trainer). His beliefs are quite outdated & so it puts me off reading his bits!

Yes,I agree; I find him rather patronising!! >:(
Jo, Domino (cocker) & Spike (black lab.)

Offline Top Barks

• Site Member
    • http://www.topbarks.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 05:20:31 PM »
Nice pics of the beautiful Tilly in this months Your dog, together with the warning about adder bites.

Is that most months (for the last few at least) where a COLer has had a piece and can we keep it up?  :D
I've done my bit with Bayley(January's the dog in my life) and it was great to see the lovely Tilley and nice to see Penel as well.
Mark

Mark Sanderson BSc Hons (canine behaviour), FdSc CBT, CAP 1, CAP 2
Member of The Association Of Pet Dog Trainers (00977)

Check out my website http://www.topbarks.co.uk/  www.yorkdogtrainer.co.uk