Author Topic: Heaven  (Read 869 times)

Offline Vivienne

• Site Member
Heaven
« on: August 02, 2007, 01:18:01 PM »
Sat here reading COL posts with Whistler asleep at my feet and Jake behind me I am in Heaven cant buy this devotion, and cuts heating bills cocker water bottle.
Viv :luv:

Offline caro

• Donator
  • Sam
Re: Heaven
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 01:24:10 PM »
Ah, that's lovely - it is good to make a point of recognising feeling wonderful - we have to celebrate the good things in life and enjoy every moment - I know what I am trying to say but its probably coming out wrong!  :D
Caroline & Sam RIP Fern x RIP Charlie Cat x

Offline Katina

• Site Member
    • Kennel Pretty Flower's
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 01:32:49 PM »
Yes, I know what you mean. Often in the mornings I wake up to my alarm clock, tired and angry having to wake up way too early and go to work. But I never stay angry for more than one second. How could I, -when my dogs think it's the best thing in the world that I woke up :luv:. No matter how bad I look in the mornings, they love me just all the same!
There's only one, -but that one is a lion

Offline Slave of Baxter

• Site Member
  • Baxter A.K.A. 'Bimble-bottom'
    • Dreamweezle Ferret & Small Animal Bedding
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 02:08:56 PM »

There's nothing like it is there for cheering you up... waggy bottoms and sloppy kisses  :luv:

When I work from home I sit in my conservatory, facing my turtle tank, Sam the cat next to me and Baxter on the back of the chair with his paws draped round my neck and I have to think to myself that it just doesn't get much better than that!  :D
Jo
Owned by Baxter & Dillon living in Warwickshire

Offline pinkcarys

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 03:10:54 PM »
Just been playing in the garden with Griffin and its a wonderful ego boost.  He (mistakenly) seems to think I'm the best thing since sliced bread and lives to hear my voice.  Well, for about 1 minute until he starts sniffing for fox poo!  :005: But for a short time he focusses just on me its lovely :luv:
"My aim in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am"

Offline Sue67

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 04:14:17 PM »
I've spent most of my day trying to obscure Indy's view of the garden which backs onto ours using willow screening, since new neighbours moved in, she's devoted most of her time to barking at them, a pain for me, and I'm pretty sure, for them too.

Anyway, spent most of the day fighting to get this stuff up on my existing trellis fence, around the plants, hacking lumps off the ivy, being poked in the eye by twigs and scratched to bits, meanwhile the cause of all this work is sat watching with her 'laughing' face.

I'm totally shattered and spent the last hour snuggled on the sofa with Mrs. Barksalot, I wouldn't change her for anything, except maybe George Clooney.  :lol:

Offline mary w

• Site Member
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 04:23:51 PM »
I know what you are all saying.
I don't have an alarm clock, what I have is a wet!! black nose, that tells me it's time to get up, because he needs to go out
and he wants his breakfast.
Can life get any better.
Love machine