Author Topic: Is it OK to foster a cocker? - Updated with pics  (Read 16768 times)

Offline happydog

• Site Member
  • Run free, my Beautiful Bella 2005-2017
Re: Is it OK to foster a cocker? - Updated with pics
« Reply #120 on: November 04, 2007, 09:12:13 PM »
The digging up of the backyard seems to have stopped with a few cleverly redeployed number 2's by myself in the holes.
  :huh: :o  :shades:   I'm not sure I wan't to know the answer, but is that really what you meant to say?

:lol: Sounds as if having two cockers is no more trouble than one.
happydog

Whatever today brings, ensure that you make some good memories

Offline dmulally

• Site Member
« Reply #121 on: November 04, 2007, 09:16:03 PM »
haha dodgy dodgy!

What I meant was that I took one of Brocky's brown gifts and moved them to a hole MYSELF.

Who else was going to do it?

Rommel?

That boy doesnt even like getting wet let alone getting his paw dirty.

Offline dmulally

• Site Member
« Reply #122 on: November 04, 2007, 09:20:09 PM »
ps. I need help with a caption for our relaxed family portrait.

http://www.cockersonline.co.uk/discuss/index.php?topic=35732.0

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
    • Darvieux Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #123 on: November 04, 2007, 09:21:46 PM »
Thank goodness for that.  :lol: Brocky is adorable, as is Rommel but I am biased, I do like the blacks.  :luv: Can you not organise some bunk beds or something so the bro's can sleep together?

Offline ruby ruby doo

• Site Member
« Reply #124 on: November 04, 2007, 09:22:57 PM »
 :D Hey Mulally thats great! did i hear you correctly?Brother hey?  not "foster brother"  think you ve all fallen on your feet...you may like the idea of fostering...but i can t imagine you would get such harmony so quickly with just any dog..Think old brock the badger had your name written on him! they are so cllever im supprised you don t wake up in the morning to find your laundry done!!  lend him your mobile and they ll be able to make a conspiracy to sleep together when you are nt looking..! ;)bet they ll end up there eventually....well good luck..keep up the good work..any joy on the walking and dog walker front? :blink:
jo & ruby =)

Offline dmulally

• Site Member
« Reply #125 on: November 04, 2007, 09:32:11 PM »
:D Hey Mulally thats great! did i hear you correctly?Brother hey?  not "foster brother"  think you ve all fallen on your feet...you may like the idea of fostering...but i can t imagine you would get such harmony so quickly with just any dog..Think old brock the badger had your name written on him! they are so cllever im supprised you don t wake up in the morning to find your laundry done!!  lend him your mobile and they ll be able to make a conspiracy to sleep together when you are nt looking..! ;)bet they ll end up there eventually....well good luck..keep up the good work..any joy on the walking and dog walker front? :blink:

Well we shall see. I have big plans of travelling around oz on land and by sea and I'll only have room for one Cocker sadly. In saying that, he would have to go to the perfect home. It isnt about what I want its what is best for him.

The dog walker is back today actually. I will have to introduce him to brocky as god knows what he would do to an "intruder"

if he is anything as vicious as Rommel then it will be death by licking no doubt.