Author Topic: Biggest Surprise of my life  (Read 2122 times)

Offline Donzer

• Site Member
Biggest Surprise of my life
« on: December 29, 2003, 02:48:51 PM »
:D

Hi - I have a blue roan spaniel called Molly who is wonderful and I kept hinting to my hubby that another wee dog would be fab to help keep Molly amused when I am out of the house... of course not for me .....

anyway I had hinted that a red roan would go really well with the blue and that the 2 would look fab together - and I didnt really ever think he would let me get another dog, seeing as he wasnt really a doggy person when we got married.

Well I got the biggest shock ever on Christmas eve when a 12 week old Red roan puppy was delivered by my parents for me  :shock:  .  Her name is Amber and she has settled in wonderfully.  Her and Molly are really starting to click and are running around playing together.

It seems that everyone in my family (and friends) were in on this big surprise, which had been getting prepared for months and everyone managed to keep this from me.  

I dont think I will ever doubt my hubby again  :D[/b]                    

Offline KellyP

• Site Member
    • http://www.millies-website.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2003, 06:38:33 PM »
what a lovely surprise!  :D
Glad that Amber is settling in well. Hope you don't get too many sleepless nights  :D  :D                    
Kelly, Tristian, Millie & Jenni (double woof!)

www.millies-website.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Offline shonajoy

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2003, 10:51:55 AM »
Awwww! What a lovely surprise! And a lovely name. We are really near you, 3 miles from EK. We have an 11 week old orange roan boy, who's finally settling in, I hope Amber is good for you.

Shona                    
Shona, Indie(5) and Hamish (4)

Offline Donzer

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2003, 09:26:21 PM »
thanks guys - Shona - where is it you come from and what have you called your pup?  Hope that he is settling and isnt keeping you awake at night.

Amber did start howling in the small hours of the morning, but Molly her big pal is now letting her sleep in her bed, so things are a good bit quieter  :)                    

Offline english.springer

• Site Member
    • http://www.cropsafe.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2003, 10:14:54 PM »
Congratulations and happy new puppy. Sounds as all is perfect and she has settled in well.

All the best

ian                    
Good birds on the day are only as good as the dogs that put them there!.........If it\'s still moving send the dog!