Author Topic: Leads.  (Read 2069 times)

Offline Colin

• Administrator
  • Stevie
    • Jimmy Misty & Stevie Videos
Leads.
« on: January 14, 2004, 04:03:28 PM »
For the second time in a month I've left a lead and coupler behind attached to the railings of the park whilst drying the dogs before putting them in the car.  :evil: I'm really annoyed about losing the lead as it's the best one I've had. I've trawled through numerous Google links but don't seem able to find one similar. Does anybody know of any sites selling a good range of long leads ?

The lead I want to replace was over 6 ft long made of a thick soft fabric that was about two inches wide. I bought it in a shop in Scotland so can't return there to replace it. :roll:

PS. None of your girly spangly lead sites please. :lol:                    

lynseyloo

Leads.
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2004, 04:06:50 PM »
people on dogpages make them to order COlin, all profits to charity  :wink:                    

Offline PennyB

Leads.
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2004, 05:04:54 PM »
Try this one ( I think they're the same people at TRPD based in South Wales)

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/k9z.uk/features/coats.html                    
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline Sheryl

• Donator
Leads.
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2004, 06:47:35 PM »
Was it near me in Aberdeen.  Or anywhere near that I could go have a look for you??                    
Sheryl, Holly, Kali, Baby Lyla and Angel Chloe

Offline Luvlylady

• Site Member
Leads.
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2004, 12:52:21 AM »

Offline Dessie

• Site Member
  • Marvin, Oliver & Douglas
    • Derrindee Spaniels
Leads.
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2004, 09:03:15 AM »
PS. None of your girly spangly lead sites please. :lol:

Now Colin could you honestly see Sebastian, Bart or Douglas with spangly leads  :roll:  Sebastian has Garfield on his collar & lead, Bart has a nice blue lead with yellow bones and a Odie motif and Douglas has a Purple one with white bones  :wink:  Although they do have three sets of collar and leads each  :wink:  :roll:                    
Dessie, Douglas, Marvin & Oliver (ESS)(The Guernsey Crew) :D :D

Derrindee Spaniels
Guernsey, Channel Islands

Offline Colin

• Administrator
  • Stevie
    • Jimmy Misty & Stevie Videos
Leads.
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2004, 01:52:55 PM »
Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I still can't see one like the one I lost unfortunately....... I know it sounds a bit sad but I really did love that lead. :lol:

Gilly kindly helped me out with a phone number of what appeared to be the pet shop......... it's in Dunoon, Sheryl, so a bit far for you to go, but thanks for the kind offer.  :wink: The problem is it wasn't actually the pet shop but someone's private house ! :shock:  The lady was really nice though and has taken my details and says she will pop into the pet shop for me and see what she can do ! :lol: Aren't the Scots just great ! :wink:

I must admit to feeling a bit embarrassed now about getting so many people chasing round for me looking for a blooming dog lead ! :oops:  :roll:                    

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
Leads.
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2004, 02:00:13 PM »
The lady was really nice though and has taken my details and says she will pop into the pet shop for me and see what she can do !  Aren't the Scots just great !  

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :twisted:                    

Offline linda76

• Site Member
Leads.
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2004, 04:55:43 PM »
Hi!!

And show leads? Is that in Portugal, i can't find anything nice...                    

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
Leads.
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2004, 07:15:30 PM »
The problem is it wasn't actually the pet shop but someone's private house ! :shock:  The lady was really nice though and has taken my details and says she will pop into the pet shop for me and see what she can do ! :lol: Aren't the Scots just great ! :wink:

I had to quote this too - what a lovely lady indeed  :lol:                    

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
Leads.
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2004, 07:31:25 PM »
The way you carry on Colin, I hope you've asked her to get you half a dozen :D                    
Mary & Lottie x