Author Topic: Dog Poo in the garden..... What do YOU do with it? :)  (Read 13511 times)

kobi

Re: Dog Poo in the garden..... What do YOU do with it? :)
« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2008, 04:00:54 PM »
Hannah
          Chuck it your next door neighbours garden make sure they got a dog though and the dog will get the blame :005: :005: :005:

P.S That was a joke

Offline Hurtwood Dogs

• Donator
  • Little Lionheart
« Reply #91 on: January 10, 2008, 05:38:10 PM »
Hannah
          Chuck it your next door neighbours garden make sure they got a dog though and the dog will get the blame :005: :005: :005:

P.S That was a joke

No joke there... they had me up at 3am rowing and again at 5am yesterday morning... (again - they're addicted to providing the neighbourhood with domestic disturbances) >:D >:D >:D your solution is sounding like a very attractive plan right now  :D (and they do have 2 dogs so surely I can get away with it  ph34r)

;)

Hannah x

Hannah, Dave & Normy xx

Trev 2001-07 soul dog, always in my heart and dreams x

Offline Bluebell

• Limited Member
« Reply #92 on: January 10, 2008, 05:48:39 PM »

Thats what I do with cat poo in my garden....... I don't have a cat, but they do.................... ph34r :005:

Offline angelbaby

• Site Member
  • My love, my life, my cocker spaniel
« Reply #93 on: January 11, 2008, 06:14:44 PM »
i have a dust bin in the garden for his poops, then it goes in the wheelie bin every week,  as for chuckin poo in other peoples garden? i wish that the people who stole and dumped my cats for pooeing in their gardens had done that rather than taking extreme measures and stealing them resulting in their deaths?   i for one would just pick any poo up that was in my yard, irrelevant of where it came form, one more poo makes no mtter to me x
My little angel, sent to me in my time of need, i love you with every piece of my broken heart xx
My beautiful boy xx

Cazzie

« Reply #94 on: January 11, 2008, 06:17:48 PM »
Did anyone see that invention for dog poo picking up on the dragons den  :-\ It was amazing and would do for me having several hundred to pick up in a month  :005:

Offline floydlennon

• Site Member
  • floyd lennon
« Reply #95 on: January 11, 2008, 07:57:06 PM »
bag it and bin it wherever i am