Author Topic: Cockers and the cold!  (Read 3488 times)

Offline Katina

• Site Member
    • Kennel Pretty Flower's
Cockers and the cold!
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2004, 05:07:46 PM »
How cool is Emma?!  8)   Sounds like a girl after my own heart!!  :)

Emma is very cool (well at least she herself thinks so  :wink: ), and she says that she would really like to have a Burberry bag.
We have just come back from a walk where I took some photos of Emma and her beloved coat  :lol:. I will post some photos to the gallery  for you to see, once I get the photos developed ( I have a _very_ old-fashioned camera, no digi at all  :oops: ).                    
There's only one, -but that one is a lion

Offline Loraine

• Site Member
    • http://
Cockers and the cold!
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2004, 11:42:11 PM »
I think Candy would be most upset if Emma got the Burberry handbag before her!  She's already quite upset that she hasn't found a collar and lead to fit yet!                    
Loraine and Candy xxxx

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
Cockers and the cold!
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2004, 11:05:29 PM »
I found spme nice Burberry coats etc on Ebay earlier Loraine :D  and I found this one especially for Colin http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...98&category=301

:lol:                    

Offline Colin

• Administrator
  • Stevie
    • Jimmy Misty & Stevie Videos
Cockers and the cold!
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2004, 09:23:13 PM »
Nope, not even that snazzy little number would persuade me to allow my dogs to embarrass me in public. :lol: Then again, who knows ? I did swear I'd never wear wellies, but all the parks taking on the appearance of  the Somme made me give in to that fashion no-no. Getting to run through all the puddles is compensation for looking like an extra from Emmerdale Farm. :D

Burberry..... isn't that just worn by football hooligans now ?  :wink:                    

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
Cockers and the cold!
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2004, 09:32:14 PM »
Getting to run through all the puddles is compensation for looking like an extra from Emmerdale Farm.  
http://

You looked like one anyway wehn you met me at the Ochils....and you didn't even have wellies on  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Loraine

• Site Member
    • http://
Cockers and the cold!
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2004, 11:41:02 PM »
Nope, not even that snazzy little number would persuade me to allow my dogs to embarrass me in public. :lol: Then again, who knows ? I did swear I'd never wear wellies, but all the parks taking on the appearance of  the Somme made me give in to that fashion no-no. Getting to run through all the puddles is compensation for looking like an extra from Emmerdale Farm. :D

Burberry..... isn't that just worn by football hooligans now ?  :wink:

Oh no you didn't give in to the wellies did you Colin.  Are they nice green ones with a creamy coloured sole?!  :wink:

Football hooligans with Burberry?  Do they hit each other over the head with their handbags?                    
Loraine and Candy xxxx

Offline Colin

• Administrator
  • Stevie
    • Jimmy Misty & Stevie Videos
Cockers and the cold!
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2004, 06:20:20 PM »

You looked like one anyway wehn you met me at the Ochils....and you didn't even have wellies on  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:

That was my "out in the sticks blend in with the local yokels" attire, Gilly. :wink:  Thought your flourescent pink tartan wellies were a bit showy, went for plain black myself. :lol:

Anyway  :wink: ,  back to dog coats............