Author Topic: You know your a proper dog owner.......  (Read 6199 times)

Offline DennyK

• Site Member
    • http://
Re: You know your a proper dog owner.......
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2008, 10:56:39 AM »
......when it takes you three seconds to work out that husband is looking pi**ed off because (a) you just clicked your tongue and said "good boy" to him and (b) he ISN'T actually a dog....

......when your sister (a dog-less person) says "it's only a dog!" and there is hushed silence and shocked looks from my mum (she's as bad as I am), my husband and me - and mum covers Paddy's ears so he can't hear my sister....

.....when your seven year old nephew is gurgling on like a prat and you realise everyone is laughing because he's imitating you talking "normally" to the dog.....

......when you finally treat yourself to that "champagne" coloured fake fur throw from John Lewis for cold evenings in front of the TV - and have now put it, one week later, onto the spare sofa so Paddy can snuggle on it (he likes it and it's a lovely colour contrast to the black fur...... ph34r)

Oh dog....

Offline amanda9586

• Donator
Re: You know your a proper dog owner.......
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2008, 12:48:04 PM »
......when your sister (a dog-less person) says "it's only a dog!" and there is hushed silence and shocked looks from my mum (she's as bad as I am), my husband and me - and mum covers Paddy's ears so he can't hear my sister....

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: