Author Topic: Nature Diet  (Read 1495 times)

Offline pwhite48

• Site Member
Nature Diet
« on: January 31, 2004, 03:12:08 PM »
Hi there

I bought some Naturediet yesterday to add to Honey's JWB now and again. She loves it - scoffed the lot in seconds :lol:

Once the pack has been opened, should it be kept in the fridge?  It didn't say anywhere on the packet, so I'm not sure.

Also, how long (on average - if there is such a thing :wink: ) should it take a 12 week pup to eat her meals?  As I say, Honey can polish off hers in about 1 minute flat, which made me wonder whether she was getting enough?  Should it be taking longer, or should she be leaving at least a tiny crumb? :lol:

Thanks guys                    
All the best
Phil

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Nature Diet
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2004, 03:39:23 PM »
I keep mine in the fridge once its been opened and just pop it into the microwave for a few seconds to heat it up once I take it out. When mine were 12 weeks(in fact, even now), they ate their meals very quickly so I wouldn't be too worried :wink:                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline T

• Site Member
Nature Diet
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2004, 07:01:59 PM »
Charlie-Spud's always been on Nutro and he's never ever left a crumb!! Actually he's very considerate and makes sure the bowl is left clean & shinny!!  :wink:
He used to eat really quick as a pup too ... actually even now he's not 'slow' but its a more moderate pace compared to his early days!                    
Charlie-Spud 'ere, oh and this little fella Frisbee!

Offline PennyB

Nature Diet
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2004, 07:28:38 PM »
He used to eat really quick as a pup too ... actually even now he's not 'slow' but its a more moderate pace compared to his early days!

Sounds like Wilf but then that was probably down to the fact that he was one of nine pups!                    
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline Loraine

• Site Member
    • http://
Nature Diet
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2004, 10:19:36 PM »
I don't keep mine in the fridge and it seems to be okay.  I just make sure it's covered.

Georgia used to eat really, really quickly but this month she's really slowed down an takes her time.  Maybe Honey will too, but then again maybe she won't!!   :wink:

Loraine  :)                    
Loraine and Candy xxxx

Offline PennyB

Nature Diet
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2004, 11:34:25 PM »
For a while I put a tennis ball in his bowl so he wouldn't eat too quickly—its meant to slow them down!                    
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!