Author Topic: Lost: Banbury, Oxon, Smartie, 12y old blue roan cocker boy  (Read 3674 times)

Offline Countrygirl

• Donator
    • Countrygirl
Re: Lost: Banbury, Oxon, Smartie, 12y old blue roan cocker boy
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2008, 08:53:06 PM »
Oh dear, is he not home yet.  Hoping and praying for his safe return.

Offline angelbaby

• Site Member
  • My love, my life, my cocker spaniel
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2008, 09:03:00 PM »
oh the poor old thing ,ust be very confused, i imagine his owners are absolutley besides them selves with worry as we would all be in that situation! i hope he get shome safe xx
My little angel, sent to me in my time of need, i love you with every piece of my broken heart xx
My beautiful boy xx

Offline sal

• Site Member
  • Oska
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2008, 09:06:41 PM »
Oh honeysmum, I really thought he would have been picked up by now when he was spotted in the fields.  There is a school up that hill if he goes to the right, perhaps people may find him there.  Although being shy and nervous doesn't help him go to people. Thats so sad his brother went to the bridge 6 months ago too.  Life is soooo unfair.  But I agree if we all think good and positivie thoughts it can only do good.  Please.

sal/Oska

Offline honeysmun

• Site Member
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2008, 09:17:05 AM »
Still no news I'm afraid, (woke up early this morning to hear my next door neighbour scrapping the ice off his car screen and all I could think of was Poor Smartie...still missing,   wet, cold and very hungry by now. I guess :'(  :'(. his family is  so worried and heartbroken that he hasn't been found,  :'( :'( I can't believe that there has been no sightings of him at all since that Sat.  I just pray that someone has picked him up and he is safe and sound. Sending positive thoughts and prayers for him.

Offline *kimbo*

• Site Member
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2008, 11:18:06 AM »
Keep possitive thats all you can do. We are thinking of you at the this difficult time, Keep safe lovely Smartie xx