Author Topic: Charlie one week on !!!!  (Read 1517 times)

Offline Beano and Charlies mum

• Site Member
    • http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v60/beanosmum/
Charlie one week on !!!!
« on: February 08, 2004, 02:17:22 PM »
Well i have now had Charlie one week today. Thought i would just do an update for those interested. :D

Charlie seems to have settled in well and has gone from a very wary and scared little pup to quite a forward going little chap in just one week. On Sunday and Monday he would run away from you and wouldnt greet you when you came in. He now runs to meet everyone who arrives and will tend to lie at their feet chewing their shoes or jeans. :shock:

Beano and Charlie are getting on fine, although we did have a few grumbles on Wednesday, and  Charlie spent most of the day growling and chasing Beano away. :shock:  Beano who is a real wuss spent most of the day hid upstairs, while i panicked it was all going wrong :?  But in the evening Beano had had enough and decided to growl back at Charlie and a scuffle followed ending in Charlie backing off and since then all has been fine. :D

Have had the pleasure of socializing Charlie this week and have carried him to school on numerous occaisions were he was the centre of attention and coped with all the fuss very well. Have also had to train him to walk on a lead, as he would just sit down and scuffle backwards! :lol: But he is now fine and really enjoys his short walks with Beano.

He is an absolute angel with the children and doesnt mind the cat. His house training is coming along very quickly and he has even managed to win hubby over.

All in all i have had a fun week settling him in and all is going well.

Sam, Beano and Charlie x                    

Offline sams

• Site Member
Charlie one week on !!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2004, 02:29:10 PM »
Hi

We have still two and a bit weeks to go before we get our pup.

It's good to read about what to expect and how to deal with some things that can happen.  :?

Please let us know how things go for the next week or two.

:)
Sam                    

lynseyloo

Charlie one week on !!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2004, 04:19:52 PM »
Sam thats just great, Charlie sounds like he's snuggled in well...  :D   still want to steal him though  :lol:   :lol:   and this is a mesage for Beano bobs from Jessie..  :roll:

Oh Beano Beano I love you so.. please dont forget its valentines day soon  :wink:                    

Offline Colin

• Administrator
  • Stevie
    • Jimmy Misty & Stevie Videos
Charlie one week on !!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2004, 06:23:24 PM »
Glad to hear Charlie is settling in so well. :D

Well done to Beano, it took Jimmy a couple of weeks to put Misty in her place. :lol:                    

Offline Dessie

• Site Member
  • Marvin, Oliver & Douglas
    • Derrindee Spaniels
Charlie one week on !!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2004, 09:04:42 AM »
Thanks for the update Sam and so pleased to hear that little Charlie is settling in so well.                    
Dessie, Douglas, Marvin & Oliver (ESS)(The Guernsey Crew) :D :D

Derrindee Spaniels
Guernsey, Channel Islands

Offline Anita

• Site Member
  • Phoebe 21/8/02 - 1/11/16, Libby (2/4/05 - 25/11/16
Charlie one week on !!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2004, 09:19:32 AM »
Aw - I'm glad he's settled in well and Beano is getting used to his new friend. I'm sure they will become the best of friends :)                    
Anita

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Charlie one week on !!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2004, 01:18:07 PM »
:D They sound like they are best buddies already!

Glad hes settled in well Sam, hes adorable :D                    

Offline T

• Site Member
Charlie one week on !!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2004, 11:56:51 PM »
HELLO! Glad all is going well!

Checking out your cool photies we can't believe that your Beano is our Charlie!!  We had to double look!!!   :lol:                    
Charlie-Spud 'ere, oh and this little fella Frisbee!