Author Topic: Yet another name thread...  (Read 7064 times)

Offline jann

• Site Member
Re: Yet another name thread...
« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2008, 05:59:59 PM »
 ;) Yes I like Rudy !  Rudy short for Rudolph (the red nosed reindeer  :005: matches your bloody nose  :005:   I think it's meant to be  :luv:

:'( Sorry about your nose, hope it's not too bad  :huh:

Offline Beth

• Site Member
« Reply #91 on: March 29, 2008, 06:02:21 PM »
;) Yes I like Rudy !  Rudy short for Rudolph (the red nosed reindeer  :005: matches your bloody nose  :005:   I think it's meant to be  :luv:

:'( Sorry about your nose, hope it's not too bad  :huh:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: i'd not thought of that link!

My nose is fine now, :D it only bled 'cos my knocked a nose stud which scratched inside my nose. ::)
Owned by Jarvis (Cocker), and Lucy (Cavalier).

Offline Hurtwood Dogs

• Donator
  • Little Lionheart
« Reply #92 on: March 29, 2008, 06:19:15 PM »
My goodness!

Only just seen this and had no idea you were even getting a THIRD dog (with a small baby!)...!!! I take my hat off to you Beth... you're even more bonkers than I am  :005: He looks fantastic and I'll bet he brings you and Indie (and Jarvis and Lucy!) loads of fun and happiness... just what you need right now too.

I'm rubbish at names but whatever you choose will suit him, lots of luck with the training!

Hannah x 

Hannah, Dave & Normy xx

Trev 2001-07 soul dog, always in my heart and dreams x

Offline skyesmum

• Limited Member
  • My 2 Girls!
« Reply #93 on: March 29, 2008, 06:49:12 PM »
Is it official?

Is he a Rudy?
   :luv:

I wish I lived nearer you Beth............ I could come for a wee spy on him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx  Gill, Skye-de-Pie and Puppy Ruaidh  xxx

Offline Beth

• Site Member
« Reply #94 on: March 29, 2008, 07:19:09 PM »
My goodness!

Only just seen this and had no idea you were even getting a THIRD dog (with a small baby!)...!!! I take my hat off to you Beth... you're even more bonkers than I am  :005: He looks fantastic and I'll bet he brings you and Indie (and Jarvis and Lucy!) loads of fun and happiness... just what you need right now too.

What can i say, I'm a glutton for punishment. :lol2: I think he'll definitely help cheer me up, can you think of a better cure for being sad than a cocker? :luv:

Indie and Rudy are bonding, Indie keeps getting ear snogs when he's least expecting it. :005:

Jarvis has realised at last that actually he's staying, so he's in a major huff and has has a few goes at Rudy. ::) I'm sure that'll settle down soon enough.
Owned by Jarvis (Cocker), and Lucy (Cavalier).

Offline Hurtwood Dogs

• Donator
  • Little Lionheart
« Reply #95 on: March 29, 2008, 07:37:56 PM »
My goodness!

What can i say, I'm a glutton for punishment. :lol2: I think he'll definitely help cheer me up, can you think of a better cure for being sad than a cocker? :luv:

Indie and Rudy are bonding, Indie keeps getting ear snogs when he's least expecting it. :005:

Jarvis has realised at last that actually he's staying, so he's in a major huff and has has a few goes at Rudy. ::) I'm sure that'll settle down soon enough.

You're soooooo right... There isn't a better cure from sadness. Just don't go getting a weimaraner on top of that lot as well  :005:

I'm sure Jarv will get used to it.. I did keep my two seperate at times when it all got a bit much (and still do sometimes) as long as they can get their own space he should gradually accept him.

Lots of luck with it all..  :-* :-*

Hannah xxx

Hannah, Dave & Normy xx

Trev 2001-07 soul dog, always in my heart and dreams x

Offline cdpops

• Site Member
« Reply #96 on: March 29, 2008, 08:10:03 PM »
Congratulations on your new addition Beth, he looks lovely.