Author Topic: starsigns cockers  (Read 2211 times)

ziggy

starsigns cockers
« on: March 18, 2004, 09:46:28 PM »
jasper is a cancer,very funny,and also naughty,they have nerves of steel,but have no problem letting you know when things getting on their nerves,they love the cuddles deep down,and smooching,but still hold their own,would love to hear about any others,,ziggy x                    

ziggy

starsigns cockers
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2004, 09:59:30 PM »
p.s if you have an aquarius,saggitarius,gemini,,then you are in for fun :lol: oh,,and a capricorn                    

Offline picklesmum

• Site Member
starsigns cockers
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2004, 04:01:28 PM »
Pickle is a scorpio - supposedly very passionate - perhaps that's why he keeps humping my leg, hee hee!!!!  :lol:
Emma and Pickle xx                    

Offline padfoot

• Site Member
starsigns cockers
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2004, 11:26:53 PM »
Toby is a Cancer but I don't know anything about astrology so I don't know what that means  :lol:
I'm not 100% sure what star sign I am let alone the dog. Keep promising myself one day I will read up on it, it sounds interesting.                    

Offline cindere528

• Site Member
starsigns cockers
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2004, 12:10:39 PM »
Bess's birthday is April, not sure what star sign that is & Dillon doesn't have a birthday - he's a rescue & I don't know when he was born.  :(                    

Offline bluesmum

• Site Member
starsigns cockers
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2004, 12:23:47 PM »
Dillon doesn't have a birthday - he's a rescue & I don't know when he was born.  :(

Awww poor baby :(

Why dont you make the day that he came to you as his unofficial birthday :wink:  :D                    
Maria, Blue & Bailey. xx

Offline Luvlylady

• Site Member
starsigns cockers
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2004, 12:41:23 PM »
bellas birthday is the 29th of march im not sure is she an aires?                    

Offline cindere528

• Site Member
starsigns cockers
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2004, 08:13:44 PM »
Quote from: "bluesmum"
Quote from: "cindere528"
Dillon doesn't have a birthday - he's a rescue & I don't know when he was born.  :(

Awww poor baby :(

Why dont you make the day that he came to you as his unofficial birthday :wink:  :D

That's what we're going to do. 13th March is officially his "Gotcha Day" & his unofficial birthday. :lol:                    

Offline Eljay

• Site Member
starsigns cockers
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2004, 09:51:25 PM »
Alfie and I actually share the same birthday July 31st. So that make him a Leo as well.
We're supposed to be bossy :lol: Proud, generous and loyal. You'd have to ask others about me but Alfie is very loyal, generous with his cuddles and licks :lol:  and he can be a bit bossy with other dogs when we're out.

Not sure I beleive any of all this though :lol:  :lol:                    
Alfie, and Jay J. together over the Rainbow Bridge. Always in our hearts but dreadfully missed.

Offline spottiemagpie

• Site Member
starsigns cockers
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2004, 07:54:10 PM »
spot was born on august 19...i think he's a virgo...and chinkie oon jan 6...aquarius..??                    

Offline padfoot

• Site Member
starsigns cockers
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2004, 07:55:56 PM »
I know January 6th is Capricorn, it's my Nan's birthday and she has a Capricorn goblet someone bought her in her lounge  :lol:                    

ziggy

starsigns cockers
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2004, 09:44:32 PM »
yes bella is an aries,they like to be in control,good communications(if u can talk)NEED TO GET THEIR OWN WAY  tee hee,, :lol:  liked the response from everyone it was interesting thanx all,ziggy xx                    

Offline padfoot

• Site Member
starsigns cockers
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2004, 11:18:50 PM »
I've never thought of dogs having a star sign before, the thought makes me giggle actually  :lol: