Author Topic: Im taking Charleys breeder to court  (Read 8089 times)

Offline hedgehog

Re: Im taking Charleys breeder to court
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2008, 07:31:33 PM »
I am so sorry for your sad loss, with regard to insurance for Charlie I havent found any companys who will begin an insurance policy untill the pup is eight weeks old, I collect my pup at exactly eight weeks and that is a Sunday I wanted to have his insurance in place for when I get him but I cant insure him untill the monday, so with a five and a bit weeek old pup you proberbly would not have got insurance untill 8 weeks. You were definatly miss lead and therefor the breeder is in breach of contract.

Offline Michele

• Site Member
« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2008, 07:39:25 PM »
Hedgehog, ask your breeder about insurance.
A reputable breeder will have insurance in place (usually with either Petplan or the Kennel Club) from the moment the puppy leaves the premises, and this last for 6 weeks. Towards the end of that time the insurance company will contact you to take up a policy.

Offline hedgehog

« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2008, 08:07:53 PM »
Hedgehog, ask your breeder about insurance.
A reputable breeder will have insurance in place (usually with either Petplan or the Kennel Club) from the moment the puppy leaves the premises, and this last for 6 weeks. Towards the end of that time the insurance company will contact you to take up a policy.

Thanks, he will have the usual six weeks free with the kc but as with my rottie I want a life time cover policy in place as soon as I get him, I use pet pals for my big boy and will use the same for Woody

Offline tiamaria

• CHARLEY CHOPS
« Reply #93 on: June 11, 2008, 08:35:12 PM »
Yes wouldnt you think she would have arranged something like that with the puppies - basically she wanted 100% profit and didnt want the price of a stamp or the cost of a phone call chipping away at her winnings!!!  >:(

REUBY DOOO!