Author Topic: Can I legally walk my dog on a bridle path?  (Read 12400 times)

Offline Jan/Billy

• Site Member
Re: Can I legally walk my dog on a bridle path?
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2008, 09:00:29 PM »
Where is it? I think we should hold our "COL national meet " there. See what she has to say about that the silly moo!   :005:

I always walk Billy down bridal paths, have never had a problem

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2008, 09:26:24 PM »
When I had the horses I always was very cautious where ever I rode and only cantered where I had a clear view ahead.  Never heard stopping was bad for them - you certainly do learn something new every day don't you! Obviously where I went wrong...

Mind you, changing the subject slightly, a cyclist ran into the back of my friends car a few weeks ago, she'd stopped on a red light at a pedestrian crossing because young children were crossing, oh and a red light showed.... The cyclist had a real go at her about why she'd stopped.  He did apologise later when he realised what a load of whatsit he spouted  >:(

Obviously the whole Highway code needs to be reviewed  :shades:

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline happydog

• Site Member
  • Run free, my Beautiful Bella 2005-2017
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2008, 12:14:24 PM »
Where is it? I think we should hold our "COL national meet " there. See what she has to say about that the silly moo!   :005:

:rofl1: What a fab idea  :005: -if it wasn't for the fact that I have reassured the farmer that Fern does/will not disturb the pheasants (too much  ph34r ) I would take you up on that  :lol2:
happydog

Whatever today brings, ensure that you make some good memories