Author Topic: yeugh!! disgusting dog  (Read 1416 times)

Offline minimoo

• Donator
yeugh!! disgusting dog
« on: August 27, 2008, 09:48:38 AM »
i took my dogs out to the woods with my friend and her dog and ella my new girl ran off and disappeared into some bushes, i shouted her and she came running back with something white in her mouth, i shouted her over and she had white toilet paper hanging from her mouth, and it had been used  ph34r ph34r , i shouted to put it down, and she did,but i cant get the image out of my head, my friend and i were both going "Noooo", shes a dirty dog, i know shes on a diet, but thats disgusting   :D is anyone elses dog so awful  >:D >:D
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline kalem

• Limited Member
  • Me and my Gal xx
Re: yeugh!! disgusting dog
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 10:11:30 AM »
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew and more Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, she obviously thought it was nice,  :005: sorry  at least you didnt have to take it out of her mouth  ;)

"My World is Orange" with a few blonde highlights
To the world my Cocker is just a dog, to me my Cocker is the World

Offline meldrewery

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 10:13:36 AM »
My black lab would clean the cat litter tray daily for me if I would let her.
Now my lovely little Molly thinks she would like to give it a try - mucky pups!
 :005:

Offline Beth

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 10:14:46 AM »
Jarvis did far better than that. :shades: He ate the abandoned contents of a portaloo, then threw it up in a massive smelly puddle on the walk home.  >:( :005:
Owned by Jarvis (Cocker), and Lucy (Cavalier).

Offline lilylulu

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 10:17:14 AM »
Lily does it constanly its driving me crazy i think i will end up with dysentery i always take the nasties from her....

Offline bibathediva

• Site Member
  • SMILE
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2008, 11:32:18 AM »

Yep both of mine have eaten human poo  ph34r in a field where we walk...dont know who is more disgusting the dogs or the person that gave them a free meal  ph34r  >:(

Offline cdpops

• Site Member
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2008, 12:04:16 PM »
Yuck that's not nice. Bet you haven't let her kiss you since.

Offline SJP

• Site Member
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2008, 01:42:41 PM »
Lola likes to wear human poo like a necklace and strut around as though nobody can resist her  >:D
Sally & Lola xxx

Offline Jeeves

• Site Member
  • Mrs Bridges - International Love Goddess!
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2008, 01:58:21 PM »
Jarvis did far better than that. :shades: He ate the abandoned contents of a portaloo, then threw it up in a massive smelly puddle on the walk home.  >:( :005:

Oh, that's just vile!!! :o
Parker, Mrs Bridges, Ronald and Jeeves (my Little Bear, no longer with us) and Nicky (that's me!)

Offline angelbaby

• Site Member
  • My love, my life, my cocker spaniel
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2008, 02:52:26 PM »
urgh dirty little s*ds, and the person pooing in a bush too, thats vile!  And Jarvis  :o well that is just wrong wrong wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
My little angel, sent to me in my time of need, i love you with every piece of my broken heart xx
My beautiful boy xx

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2008, 06:27:25 PM »
look on the bright side ,at least he was sick BEFORE he got home  :005:they are disgusting sometimes arent they
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline Shadylady

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2008, 08:56:00 AM »
Where I live is what used to be a farm...My landlord has chickens roaming free all over the place and given half a chance Shade will eat chicken poo....Disgusting creature...YUK!!

Offline dorrit

• Site Member
  • Little Ollie and Little Nell
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2008, 12:50:47 PM »
Nell actually rolled in poo last friday, and it wasn't fox or dog poo...To make matters worse, it was just after she had been groomed. This was probably her way of telling us that she hates going to the groomers.

I was not a very happy person. Especially as she had to travel back in the car with us. She was hosed down in the garden - which she thought was great fun and a new game - and told off. Ollie, our new cocker, that we have just adopted, was horrified and sat as far away from Nell as possible.