Author Topic: Yet another scare!  (Read 2024 times)

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
Re: Yet another scare!
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2009, 11:01:14 PM »
Oh Jenny - so sorry - hope I didn't jinx things by joking about the third thing!  ph34r

>:D So that’s who’s to blame :005: :005:

I’m pleased with her tonight as we met two big dogs on our evening walk and she coped quite well with them, even the very big bouncy poodle who was very pleased to meet her :lol:

x In memory of Barney x

Offline Lauramutt

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2009, 04:37:09 PM »
Poor little Brodie :luv: scary for you both! I hate it when big dogs come running for them >:D

Julie & Faye :luv:

Offline LizH

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2009, 07:08:26 PM »
Oh Jenny - so sorry - hope I didn't jinx things by joking about the third thing!  ph34r

>:D So that’s who’s to blame :005: :005:

I’m pleased with her tonight as we met two big dogs on our evening walk and she coped quite well with them, even the very big bouncy poodle who was very pleased to meet her :lol:

It's Pebble's fault she told me to say it!!  :shades:

Glad to hear walk went well  :D

all the best xxx
Liz and Pebble x

Offline cran477

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2009, 08:40:05 PM »
hope Brodie is ok after her nasty day........

Offline EmmaA

• Site Member
  • Eric
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2009, 08:43:04 PM »
I hope you are both feeling a little better now  :-*  :-*

Offline Cath

• Site Member
  • Breagh
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2009, 08:45:58 PM »
My heart was in my mouth reading your post  :o I hope you are both o.k now  :-*

Murron

Nothing beats the unconditional love of our doey eyed spaniels.
Cath, Breagh, Caoimhe and my angel at the bridge Milly.

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2009, 09:28:55 PM »
Yes we’ve both recovered now… unfortunately today at the park someone decided to use a rattle bottle ::) on their barking dog, scaring the living daylights out of Brodie and causing her to run home >:(.  Thankfully the park’s just up from the house and there were no roads in her way.  She really is having a bad week :lol2:

x In memory of Barney x

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2009, 11:01:03 PM »
Yes we’ve both recovered now… unfortunately today at the park someone decided to use a rattle bottle ::) on their barking dog, scaring the living daylights out of Brodie and causing her to run home >:(.  Thankfully the park’s just up from the house and there were no roads in her way.  She really is having a bad week :lol2:

What stupid dog owners using a rattle bottle.  ::)  It will also probably make their dog scared.  ::)

I saw a woman recently using the same and it really made me feel so sad for the dog.  >:(

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2009, 11:56:04 AM »

What stupid dog owners using a rattle bottle.  ::)  It will also probably make their dog scared.  ::)

I saw a woman recently using the same and it really made me feel so sad for the dog.  >:(

Yes, unfortunately a vet in a Scottish Sunday newspaper recently advocated using a rattle bottle for barking dogs, and then went on to say if that doesn’t work to use citronella spray collar >:( >:( >:(.  No doubt there are many scared dogs out there this week :'(

x In memory of Barney x

Offline BabyB

« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2009, 12:03:35 PM »

Yes, unfortunately a vet in a Scottish Sunday newspaper recently advocated using a rattle bottle for barking dogs, and then went on to say if that doesn’t work to use citronella spray collar >:( >:( >:(.  No doubt there are many scared dogs out there this week :'(
OMG that's awful.

I hope Brodie has a better day today  :luv:
Mummy loves her angels - but they're not angels all the time - They love to chew and charge about - but mummy doesn't mind