Author Topic: You're going to think I'm such a bad Mum  (Read 2174 times)

Offline mcphee

Re: You're going to think I'm such a bad Mum
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2009, 03:24:02 PM »
Yep i've done that too!! But then a few times i've also accidentally fed him twice....
Yes, I've fed twice before now. Rufus often profits from my senior moments. Yesterday I realised I'd given him 2 greenie chew sticks. If I forget, I get "the look". I doubt if he would starve, but I expect the bin would be raided even in it's raised position.

Offline spanielcrazy

• Site Member
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2009, 03:36:56 PM »
Unthinkable here!  :o Mine let me know in no uncertain terms what time it is!  :lol2:
The madhouse: Michelle, Joy, Jordie, Gizmo, Bracken, Jewel

"My darlings,I love you more than life itself, but you're all ****ing mad!"  Ozzy Osbourne

Offline fiona2

• Donator
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2009, 05:31:38 PM »
blimey i wouldnt be able to forget tea as soon as get back from school run megan barks and barks until fed. however at breakfast sometimes they do get fed twice as i come down and feed then pick bowls up and sometimes hubby hasnt noticed me getting out of bed and creeps down and feeds again!!!! :lol2: :lol2:

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2009, 06:26:40 PM »
It is the breakfast one I forgot one day, went out into the garden to let them 'go', started doing something and completely forgot till I noticed that I had not used half the tray of Naturediet that I would have done. Katie really surprised me as she can normally eat for England  :005:
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.