Author Topic: Benji  (Read 10114 times)

Offline Robbie34

• Donator
Re: Benji
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2009, 07:27:17 PM »
That video was eye watering.  You wonder at the sort of people who could treat an animal like that; and Benji is such a loving little dog. I liked the way he puts his head in the foster-mother's chest.  Charley does that when he sits on my knee.

Poor little Benji, I hope he can be found a permanent, loving home.

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2009, 08:07:17 PM »
What a really lovely video. He seems so well behaved and such an incredably loving little chap. How could these horrible people have done this to this poor lad.  :'( It really is disgusting.  >:D I really hope he finds his forever home very soon.  :D Possibly with Dog22.  ;)
xxxxxx 🐕 Sarah & 'Chamerl' Cocker Crew 🐕 xxxxxx

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2009, 08:11:20 PM »
Bless him, in part of that video he still looks so worried :'( :'(.  I love the little tap-dance he does for his dinner :005:.  It’s amazing that despite everything he has been through, his tail never stops :luv: :luv:

x In memory of Barney x

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2009, 08:13:27 PM »
Oh what an absolute sweetheart  :luv: That video made me fill up too, Such a forgiving nature after what he has been through ! I wish him all the best for his future  - and his former owners deserve the same treatment  >:D  B*****ds!!
Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo

Offline BabyB

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2009, 08:15:36 PM »
Watching that brought a tear to my eye (in a good way).
He is still so trusting of humans and longs for affection - it was lovely to see him cuddling in to his foster mum like that.  And his tail didn't stop wagging, and he wasn't put off eating when the other three doglets were around him either.
I really hope he does find his forever home in a loving environment with someone.
It'd be nice if we could keep an eye out on his progress too.
Mummy loves her angels - but they're not angels all the time - They love to chew and charge about - but mummy doesn't mind

Offline dog22

• Site Member
  • Benji loved forever- together now with Rosie dog
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2009, 12:30:28 AM »
I have watched the video and i am seriously considering this.however i do feel sorry for the other golden cocker as he is sitting so patiently and Benji is getting all the treats!!Also the black cocker.What good guys they are :luv:what is 250 eus?

Offline debrand

• Site Member
  • My angels Barney 2004-08 and Jet 2005-09
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2009, 07:54:35 AM »
What a little sweetheart after all he has been through  :luv: :luv:
How could anyone have treated such a lovely little man like that  :'( :'(
Those other cockers are suck :angel: :angel:
Well done to all involved in saving this lovely little man from a slow painful death  :angel: :angel:

Offline doughy

« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2009, 08:20:38 AM »
OMG poor little mite hes so painfully thin hope he gets loads and loads of tlc and finds a forever home very soon

Offline Ben's mum

• Donator
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2009, 11:09:12 AM »
aren't dogs amazing  :luv: after being so badly treated by humans, he still remains trusting and affectionate and despartely wanting to be loved made me  :'( :'( so much.

I do hope he finds a forever home soon where he can just blossom.  hope its a cOLer so we can watch it happen  ;)
Bens mum

Offline Jan/Billy

• Site Member
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2009, 11:09:53 AM »
aawww bless him  :luv: :luv:

I love the way he cuddled his foster mum  :luv: he's ssoooo sweet  :luv:

Offline honeysmun

• Site Member
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2009, 04:21:27 PM »
Thank you Lexi for the video of Benji :luv: :luv:
he has touch so many of us on here, the evilness that people can do astounds me, :o HOW in god's name can you just turn out and leave your dog starving, in it's own garden TOO >:D >:D I really hope they get all that's coming to them evil  >:D >:D  and the courts come down heavy on them.
Didn't he looked so happy running about with the other dogs, it brought tears to my eyes :'( I do hope that we will be able to have a Benji page and follow his progress when he gets his new loving family, do hope it with a COL..then we can pester for many piccs.

Offline Lilly's Mum

• Lilly and Harvey
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2009, 08:29:57 PM »
My initial reaction was jsut to scream at the thought of yet another dog made to suffer at the hands of selfish humans, then I saw the video of him having a cuddle realising it was ok, going back for another and another and giving the world famous cocker kiss in return... at which point I cried... I'm such a woos!!

I am so pleased this little man is being looked after and hope he finds a forever home soon!!!

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2009, 08:46:53 PM »
I've only just seen this thread - words fail me about the cruelty :012:

To see that little boy giving such lovely cuddles says volumes about him - that he is so sweet and gentle and loving after what he's been through is incredible  :luv: :luv:  I also think that although he got all the food he was trying very hard to be polite and give a paw and sit.

Whoever gets this boy will be so so so so lucky  :luv:
helen & jarvis x

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2009, 08:52:22 PM »
I've only just seen this thread - words fail me about the cruelty :012:

To see that little boy giving such lovely cuddles says volumes about him - that he is so sweet and gentle and loving after what he's been through is incredible  :luv: :luv:  I also think that although he got all the food he was trying very hard to be polite and give a paw and sit.

Whoever gets this boy will be so so so so lucky  :luv:

Ditto - have only just seen this too  :'( :'(

How wicked to neglect him like that  >:D

I hope he gets a wonderful forever home and spends the rest of his days in luxury  :luv: :luv:
Julie and Watson

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2009, 08:53:02 PM »
What an improvement. Hopefully Benji will go from strength to strength and find in time find the home he deserves.
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.