Author Topic: Benji  (Read 10141 times)

Offline babushka

Re: Benji
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2009, 09:18:07 PM »
Don't know about cocker rage but I've got it looking at that poor little chap >:D

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2009, 09:30:04 PM »
I've only just seen this thread - words fail me about the cruelty :012:

To see that little boy giving such lovely cuddles says volumes about him - that he is so sweet and gentle and loving after what he's been through is incredible  :luv: :luv:  I also think that although he got all the food he was trying very hard to be polite and give a paw and sit.

Whoever gets this boy will be so so so so lucky  :luv:

I missed it too - maybe cos there was already a Benji thread and thought it was a double
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline kalem

• Limited Member
  • Me and my Gal xx
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2009, 09:51:27 PM »
Bless his little Cocker Socks and everything else, what a gorgeous little Man, and so obviously thriving on all the love and affection and the all over being looked after so well, by such wonderful people  :luv: :luv:

"My World is Orange" with a few blonde highlights
To the world my Cocker is just a dog, to me my Cocker is the World

Offline julesph

« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2009, 11:59:46 PM »
What a beautiful little lad.  :luv:  I so hope that he gets all the love and care in the world after being so horribly neglected.  Are they being prosecuted?  To think of him at only 6kg boggles my mind.  Even tiny Alice weighed in at 8kg when we first got her and she was then a bag of bones.  I am so glad that he is safe and cared for tonight - I only wish that they all were.

Offline Max X 2

• Site Member
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2009, 12:15:30 AM »
I can't put on a public forum what I think of Benji's previous owners. >:D

But watching the video brought tears to my eyes, he sure knows how to love & the way he rested his head on his fosters mums chest  :luv:   :luv:  This little lad has so much to give & he deserves a very special home.
Maxine owned by Max & Harry

Offline dog22

• Site Member
  • Benji loved forever- together now with Rosie dog
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2009, 09:50:43 AM »
I would love to have him here with us but unfortunately cant persuade oh that having another dog just yet would be good.also having struggled with my Benjis vets bills at the end of his life scares me for having another dog while my finances are still down after that...wouldnt be right all round.But I will follow the story on here and hope soon there will be great news of a family who have taken Benji to his forever home and can give him all that he never had before. :luv:

Offline sassie

• Site Member
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2009, 03:20:39 AM »
Oh my Gosh I think I'm in love  :luv: 

I have no cocker at the moment and he is so beautiful, I would love to be his forever home - I keep watching the video clip and want to step into the picture and snuggle him.

I guess it would be traumatic for him to travel so far and then settle here, but he has stolen my heart!

Offline dog22

• Site Member
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2009, 09:41:46 AM »
hi I had seriously considered this lovely boy (but oh has said not at the moment and I have to respect that if I want a dog it has to be on his terms as well as mine)and its ok if you really were his forever home for a lovely bloke on here to collect and for Benji to come over here.Suggest you ask Lexi.Good luck....
Lexi hope that advice is ok?

Offline sassie

• Site Member
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2009, 08:56:11 PM »
I definitely will, if it is viable for him and is at all possible I would love to have him.  :luv:

Offline waggytails

• Millie and Hattie
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2009, 09:14:22 PM »
How can people do such terrible things to such loving and trusting animals.  I do hope Benji finds a loving forever home soon, with a waggly tail like that I'm sure it wont take him long.
Mum to Hattie and Darcy

(Millie now forever playing on the beach,  RIP 06/03/2010)

Offline lexi

• Site Member
    • Spaniel Photos
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2009, 09:26:21 PM »
Thank you Pam and Tracie for wanting to adopt Benji but Cocker und Setter in Not would like him to stay closer to "home". They do both pre- and post-adoption homechecks and that way if, for some reason, the dog cannot stay in its new home it can come back to its original foster family. We do hope to find a family for Benji in either Germany or Austria. I never thought, when I posted on COL about Benji, that someone in the UK would want to adopt him. Thank you all again for your compassion. I'm sure that the future will be bright for Benji (he's already gained 3 kilos in 10 days!)
"Always be a little kinder than necessary." J.M. Barrie
Lexi, Mac, Shadow & Galak (with Holly & Byron in our hearts)

Offline dog22

• Site Member
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2009, 10:29:22 AM »
Glad to hear Benji is progressing .I did wonder about if the home didnt work out that he would be far from his foster mum.Am sure there will be someone there who will fall in love with this boy.Can we have an update when he gets his new home? :shades:

Offline Harveypops

• Donator
  • owned by Harvey and my honery cocker Flea
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2009, 10:53:11 AM »
How can people be so cruel  >:D Poor little boy, I haven't been able to watch the video in case I get upset.  :'(

Offline sassie

• Site Member
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2009, 01:59:45 PM »
I understand and it does seem like the best choice for him, after all he has been through - what a lovely little chap, and it's great to know he is going to be just fine now  :luv:

Offline dog22

• Site Member
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2009, 12:18:13 AM »
west wcae..please watch the video it isnt bad its the boy being happy it will make you happy too :D