Author Topic: discussion thread for 2010 Calendar, 2009 Christmas cards & 2009 Fridge magnets  (Read 10651 times)

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
just to keep the other threads clear of anything but the entries here's a thread for you to ooh and aaah and comment on the pictures being posted :banana:

post away  :D
helen & jarvis x

Offline vikki.k

• My gorgeous boys
I'm going to ooooh and aaaaaah at William's picture in the snow  :luv: It's gorgeous and even if it doesn't get picked I'm asking if I can make my own using his picture  ;)

Offline september

• Site Member
  • Summer is for ball throwing!
Yes, its a lovely pic!

I have a question though, where are all the Jarvis pics??!  Helen are you not entering?

Offline kalem

• Limited Member
  • Me and my Gal xx
I have a question though, where are all the Jarvis pics??!  Helen are you not entering?

Was wondering that myself  ;)

"My World is Orange" with a few blonde highlights
To the world my Cocker is just a dog, to me my Cocker is the World

Offline *Lucy*

• Site Member
The photo of William is absolutley gorgeous!  :luv:

I also love the one of Brodie in the magnets comp

My Girls - Molly & Honey

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery

Was wondering that myself  ;)

I really haven't had a chance, will get my act together over the next few days  ;)
helen & jarvis x

Offline Colin

• Administrator
  • Stevie
    • Jimmy Misty & Stevie Videos
Just to olet you know, pet portrait artist Sally Lancaster (website HERE) has very kindly agreed to help out by choosing photos for the calendar.

There's also a new category for the fridge magnets - action shots.  :D

The magnets will be 6x9 cm in size and here's a photo to give you an idea of what they'll look like...

I've made a slight amendment to the rules for the calendar - everyone can now enter upto 2 photos in each of the categories.

Offline september

• Site Member
  • Summer is for ball throwing!
They are sooo cute!!

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
 :D  have to do the calendar ones and action shots now  ph34r :luv:
helen & jarvis x

Offline LizH

I think Pebble is gorgeous  (well obviously  :shades: ) but I can never get a decent photo of her  >:D >:D  :dunno:

Any tips on how to take a good photo? or would that be giving away trade secrets to the opposition  ;)
Liz and Pebble x

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
I'm going to ooooh and aaaaaah at William's picture in the snow  :luv: It's gorgeous and even if it doesn't get picked I'm asking if I can make my own using his picture  ;)

Thank you Vikki (and September and Lucy) for saying such nice things about William's picture. I'm very proud of it and think it's the best one I've taken of him, although more by luck than skill, like all of my photos.

Vikki, you're very welcome to use it. I can email you a higher resolution version of it if you want - just PM me.

There's only one thing wrong with the photo IMO - William has an eye bogey  ph34r in the corner of his left eye  :005:

Offline mcphee

Milly, you look super in your new photo. I like a girl who likes the wet. Rufus.

Offline Colin

• Administrator
  • Stevie
    • Jimmy Misty & Stevie Videos

Thanks for all the photos entered so far.  :shades:

Can I remind everyone that the layout of the calendar requires photos to be in 'landscape' format. I've noticed there are a few 'portrait' photos entered but I don't have time to pm everyone individually to let them know that these can't be considered... posts can be edited to change to a different photo though.  :D

Offline Harveypops

• Donator
  • owned by Harvey and my honery cocker Flea
OK I'm feeling hard done by! Harvey was only a diddy cocker durng the winter season so I have no decent winter pics  >:(

Offline Rachsparkles

OK I'm feeling hard done by! Harvey was only a diddy cocker durng the winter season so I have no decent winter pics  >:(

I was thinking exactly the same thing, I asked other half if we could set the xmas tree up last night so we could take a pic of Poppy in front of it for the xmas card comp lol.  He looked at me like i'd gone mad!  ph34r x