Author Topic: kennels in the kent area  (Read 781 times)

Offline cyrus04

• Site Member
kennels in the kent area
« on: December 30, 2009, 10:28:58 PM »
Hiya,as the title says i am looking for recommendations on kennels in kent as the OH wants to go on holiday this year,
although i'm quite happy to stay at home  ph34r
thanks
laura x
Laura mum to Cyrus,Benson,Honey(RIP) and baby shyla xxx

Offline paulette

• Honey in the garden
Re: kennels in the kent area
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 11:39:05 PM »
I got Honey from Many Tears 4 months ago, I had to go away over night as my Sister was very ill and in hospital, I was recommended a lovely couple who live in Staplehurst Kent they look after your dog in a home environment, they are wonderful, Honey had a great time and had four other dogs to play with, they loved Honey so much they did not want to give her back,   :luv:   I have had bad experience with kennels so would never put my dog in one, also because Honey had live her life in a kennel 24/7, I would not have gone away, hope this is of some help. Please feel free to email me, and can alway give you a call.  Paulette    :D
paulette

Offline cyrus04

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 08:59:37 AM »
thanks for replying :D,i've got three dogs to sort out,I'm hoping my mum will do it but it means she will have to stay at mine with her four dogs,which i don't mind but she doesn't like leaving her house empty for to long ::).but still would like some recommendations please

laura x

Offline Penelope

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 12:48:49 PM »
Can give you details of a kennel near Rainham, Kent if that is any help?
PM me if you want them....
Penny,   Dexter (cavalier x poodle), Alfie (Whippet cross)  and  Maximus the cocker spaniel!!

RIP my 2 most gorgeous cocker girls - Buffy and Harriet - both waiting for me at the bridge. Joined by my beloved Josie taken too soon and Suki aged 13 :(

Offline cyrus04

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2009, 04:17:39 PM »
Can give you details of a kennel near Rainham, Kent if that is any help?
PM me if you want them....

pm'd you :D

laura x

Offline hamfam

• Site Member
  • Lucy Blue roan beauty
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2009, 04:55:59 PM »
When we went on holiday this year i was not happy leaving Lucy in the kennels - we are just up the road from one in Rainham - so we decided to send her to this doggy hotel if i remember right it was about £9 a night for Spaniel size mutts and £12 for larger breeds.

PM me if you need to know more ;)

If it's not wet and sloppy, it's not a real kiss

Offline Penelope

• Site Member
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2009, 05:52:44 PM »
Oooh forgot about K9 nannies cos we have only used their hydrotherapy part......
Pete and Tara are lovely people and were fabulous with  Buffy when she went there for hydro.  I am sure their dog hotel would be great too.  If you contact them, tell them Buffy's owner says hello!!!
Penny,   Dexter (cavalier x poodle), Alfie (Whippet cross)  and  Maximus the cocker spaniel!!

RIP my 2 most gorgeous cocker girls - Buffy and Harriet - both waiting for me at the bridge. Joined by my beloved Josie taken too soon and Suki aged 13 :(