Author Topic: discussion thread for 2010 Calendar, 2009 Christmas cards & 2009 Fridge magnets  (Read 10647 times)

Offline sharonmansfield

• Donator
  • Bluebell and Jasmine
I love Krum in his christmas photo, that photo is wonderful.

Cocker Spaniels are like chocolates you can never have just one!

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive

Ditto from me  :luv:

Sue and Chloe, happy girls on the Isle of Skye

Offline Harveypops

• Donator
  • owned by Harvey and my honery cocker Flea

Ditto from me too. It looks like a professional photo  :D
OK I'm feeling hard done by! Harvey was only a diddy cocker durng the winter season so I have no decent winter pics  >:(

I was thinking exactly the same thing, I asked other half if we could set the xmas tree up last night so we could take a pic of Poppy in front of it for the xmas card comp lol.  He looked at me like i'd gone mad!  ph34r x

Now that's an idea :011:

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie

Ditto from me too. It looks like a professional photo  :D
OK I'm feeling hard done by! Harvey was only a diddy cocker durng the winter season so I have no decent winter pics  >:(

I was thinking exactly the same thing, I asked other half if we could set the xmas tree up last night so we could take a pic of Poppy in front of it for the xmas card comp lol.  He looked at me like i'd gone mad!  ph34r x

Now that's an idea :011:

I had all the decorations out last week ph34r. I didn't really get any good photos so I might try again tomorrow :005:.

x In memory of Barney x

Offline lindseyp

• Donator
Helen, I've included a photo of Tinker on the fridge magnet comp.  Although I think it's quite cute, if any of the mods or other colers think it in bad taste (because of her poorly eyes  ph34r   :'( ) then you can remove it.....we're used to it but some may find it  :020: .....we'll understand  ::)
If your dog thinks you're the best.....don't seek a second opinion!!

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
Helen, I've included a photo of Tinker on the fridge magnet comp.  Although I think it's quite cute, if any of the mods or other colers think it in bad taste (because of her poorly eyes  ph34r   :'( ) then you can remove it.....we're used to it but some may find it  :020: .....we'll understand  ::)

I think it's a really sweet photo of Tinker, I don't find her poorly eyes offensive  :luv: :luv:
helen & jarvis x

Offline Rachsparkles

I think it's a really sweet photo of Tinker, I don't find her poorly eyes offensive  :luv: :luv:

Tinker looks beautiful, its a lovely pic x

Offline lindseyp

• Donator

Tinker looks beautiful, its a lovely pic x

Awwww  Tinker says thankyou  :-* :-*
If your dog thinks you're the best.....don't seek a second opinion!!

Offline AnnieM

• Site Member
  • Jazmin
I can't see anything wrong with her picture, she is a very pretty girlie.  :luv:

**DALEMSTAR COCKERS**

Offline Mrs K

• Molly Ma Loon
Mollyscuddles Molly peeking under the fence is my fav so far  :luv: :luv: (apart from my Molly of course  :lol: )
The reason dogs have so many friends is because they wag their tails instead of their tongues.

Offline White Bryony

• Site Member
  • Woofie 5.5.1999 - 29.4.13
Mollyscuddles Molly peeking under the fence is my fav so far  :luv: :luv: (apart from my Molly of course  :lol: )

Although I am a bit biased as Molly is my favourist girl doggie in the world (except Maddie of course) that picture is really really stunning  :luv:

Lisa, Maddie and Woofie (now at the bridge) xx

Offline Harveypops

• Donator
  • owned by Harvey and my honery cocker Flea

Although I am a bit biased as Molly is my favourist girl doggie in the world (except Maddie of course) that picture is really really stunning  :luv:

It's a fab photo! ;)

I'm falling in love with Jean's Liath! What a beautiful photo in the summer section  :luv:

Offline Mollycuddles

• Donator
  • cockers have a lotta fun
I'm in love with Liath too :luv:
Lyn, Molly, Georgie, Dagen, Tessa & Alfie X

Offline *jean*

• Donator
  • who need s pills when you have pals ?
aww thanks.. shes over 10 now and starting to look a bit older ,  shes getting some grey hairs around her eyes and muzzle  :'(
 I wish they they didnt grow old. I want them to be here forever.  :luv:

Offline Mollycuddles

• Donator
  • cockers have a lotta fun
aww thanks.. shes over 10 now and starting to look a bit older ,  shes getting some grey hairs around her eyes and muzzle  :'(
 I wish they they didnt grow old. I want them to be here forever.  :luv:

Awww bless her  :luv: she's looking really good for her age :shades: ..... wish they didn't grow old too :'(
Lyn, Molly, Georgie, Dagen, Tessa & Alfie X