Author Topic: discussion thread for 2010 Calendar, 2009 Christmas cards & 2009 Fridge magnets  (Read 10646 times)

Offline Mrs K

• Molly Ma Loon
Been looking at lots of the photos tonight. What a scrummy bunch :)
Jean, your pics are just  :luv: :luv: and you would never guess Liaths age (does she use Oil of Olay?)
The reason dogs have so many friends is because they wag their tails instead of their tongues.

Offline *jean*

• Donator
  • who need s pills when you have pals ?
Been looking at lots of the photos tonight. What a scrummy bunch :)
Jean, your pics are just  :luv: :luv: and you would never guess Liaths age (does she use Oil of Olay?)
peat bog mudpacks!!  :005:

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
I LOVE this photo of Blue from the summer section -
Blue

wow :luv: wow :luv: wow :luv: what a stunning girl :luv: :luv: :luv:

x In memory of Barney x

Offline Ecruse

Have to agree Blue is beautiful and what a lovely pose!! :luv: :luv:
Emma, Dylan and Maggie x

Offline Karma

• Site Member

Argh - there's so many great entries... I'm still trying to decide which photos to use... though I think we're just going to have to admit defeat on any Christmas card entries - we didn't get much in the way of snow here, and Honey doesn't "do" posing with props!!  (Believe me we've tried!!)
Remembering Honey. Aug 2007-July 2020

Offline lindseyp

• Donator
I am really looking forwards to ordering my calender, xmas cards & fridge magnets ( if they come to be  :shades: ). I will vote for my favourite ( it will be sooo hard to choose  ph34r ) but I will be proud to have any of the gorgeous furry ones on my calender/ magnets/xmas cards cos they're all soooooo stunning & epitomize everything I love about cocker spaniels  :luv: :luv:

If your dog thinks you're the best.....don't seek a second opinion!!

Offline Harveypops

• Donator
  • owned by Harvey and my honery cocker Flea
I am really looking forwards to ordering my calender, xmas cards & fridge magnets ( if they come to be  :shades: ). I will vote for my favourite ( it will be sooo hard to choose  ph34r ) but I will be proud to have any of the gorgeous furry ones on my calender/ magnets/xmas cards cos they're all soooooo stunning & epitomize everything I love about cocker spaniels  :luv: :luv:

Me too! Regardless if Harvey's in it or not, I'm looking forward to the calenders!  :D

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
I am absolutely overwhelmed :luv: and completely in awe of all the wonderful pics of the gorgeous doglets.  :luv:  I can't stop looking at them everytime i log on, they are all just beautiful.  :luv:

Just to add good luck to everyone,  ;)  and although we obviously would all like our own doglets on the calendar, christmas cards etc it will be brilliant no matter what happens  :005:   

Credit Card ready and waiting to order.  ;) ph34r

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
I'm really upset that we seem to have a virus on the main computer and I can't access my photos, I had planned to change some of my entries and put some into the magnets but right now, not sure how terminal the computer problems is  :'(

Wonderful entries already there, love Jeans, Helens and Nics and many more so will be buying at least one calendar again this year even if the gang aren't there  ;)

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
Can I please remind everyone that calendar photos MUST be in landscape format - not portrait and not cropped square. I've just had a look on the threads and have had to send 5 pms to ask for photos to be changed. Any photos for the calendar not in landscape format will not be eligible to be chosen. Thanks!
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive
Can I please remind everyone that calendar photos MUST be in landscape format - not portrait and not cropped square. I've just had a look on the threads and have had to send 5 pms to ask for photos to be changed. Any photos for the calendar not in landscape format will not be eligible to be chosen. Thanks!

Nic, I'm not sure if mine is in the right format, I looked at properties, but couldn't really tell. Sorry if its wrong  ph34r

Sue and Chloe, happy girls on the Isle of Skye

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe

Nic, I'm not sure if mine is in the right format, I looked at properties, but couldn't really tell. Sorry if its wrong  ph34r

It should be like a rectangle lying on its side. If you look at the other entries they should all be the same! I don't know which one you're referring to so I can't tell you without seeing it.
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline loumeg

• Site Member
  • Hi everyone i'm a bigger girl now
Henshallboys your entry is abs fabulous.  Classic.   :clapping:  on page 6 of non seasonal thread.

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive
Oh well, I reckon my entry for the winter one is not right, but I can't work out how to fix it and photobucket won't let me use any editing facilities  >:( Not sure about the non-seasonal one, it looked landscape format on photobucket, but not so much on the forum. Never mind, there's some stunning pics entered so far, enough to make 3 or 4 different calendars  :luv:

Sue and Chloe, happy girls on the Isle of Skye

Offline loumeg

• Site Member
  • Hi everyone i'm a bigger girl now
Skyesue

We too have had to use photos we did not want too cos photobucket would not let us use editing tools.  >:D >:D  But hey There are as you say some abs stunning young men and little ladys on here.  :luv: :luv: