Author Topic: Tia has been hit by a car.  (Read 7632 times)

Offline joanne_v

• Site Member
  • Team Edward
Re: Tia has been hit by a car.
« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2009, 11:53:23 AM »
Very glad she's getting better and Stuart has been forgiven. Sure your nerves will be fine after a few more visits to the park xx

Mum to cockers Lily, Lance and Krumble and lurchers Arwen and Lyra. Hooman sister to Pepper, 13.

Offline BabyB

« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2009, 05:45:40 PM »
Only just read this Fi,

I hope Tia is bouncing about like Tigger soon, and that your OH's nerves have calmed down.

Katie got out of her harness on a main road within 2 weeks of having her (a woman bent down to pat them and Katie was petrified and backed out of it  :o)  OMG  :'( that frightened the living daylights out of me, and I then carried her home (daren't use the harness and it went straight in the bin).

I must admit that 18mths or so on from that, I am really nervous of taking them both out together on my own.

I hope the hospital help you too  :-* :-*
Mummy loves her angels - but they're not angels all the time - They love to chew and charge about - but mummy doesn't mind

Offline lisalh

• Donator
  • Fred
« Reply #107 on: October 13, 2009, 11:58:39 AM »
Aw fiona- i am so sorry I hadnt noticed this sooner, I hope it wont be long til everyting back to normal for the 4 of you and you can relax on your walks and enjoy them, give Stuart a big hug as I am sure he will still be shaken over the incident, squidge Duggie for being a good boy and staying with his daddy and snuggle tia as I am sure it will make you feel better xxx
The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog.  ~Ambrose Bierce