Author Topic: Do you have a nickname for your dog?  (Read 10001 times)

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
Re: Do you have a nickname for your dog?
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2010, 04:51:46 PM »
William is Wills, Willy, Little Willy (but not in public), but mainly Wol or WolBear.

Louis is Pooey Louis, The Poopstar, Poops or Loops. Hmm, seems to be a bit of a theme there :005: Those are just the polite ones. I think he also answers to a 3 letter word beginning with g and a longer one beginning with b and ending in d >:(

Offline honeysmun

• Site Member
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2010, 04:53:12 PM »
Holly is Hollybolly...Bollyburber..
Honey is Honeybunny..Hunbun..Bababuttons..Honey Bumpkin

Both come for the name  Sweeties  :005:

Offline Sarah16

• Site Member
  • Mollie
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2010, 05:01:35 PM »
Mollie - Mollie Mollie Moo Moo(usually in a very high squeaky voice, probably use this one the most), Molls, Miss Prim and if she has eaten any socks or pants it's usually 'You ratbag dog'.  
Pippa - Pipsueak, Pip (when she is being a loon), baba and little brown bear (she looked liked a little bear when we bought her home)

Pippa

Offline maggieann

« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2010, 05:14:30 PM »
This is so weird, during our walk today I was wondering if any of you had nicknames for your dogs.

Torin's main ones are:
Snod The Dod
Snoddy Toddy
Tiddly Woo Woo ph34r
Torin & Me

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

Offline Colin

• Administrator
  • Stevie
    • Jimmy Misty & Stevie Videos
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2010, 05:27:14 PM »

I don't really have any nicknames for my dogs. I did accidentally call Stevie 'Stephen' recently though - I hope it never happens again as it sounded totally ridiculous ( particularly as she's a girl).  ph34r  :lol2:

Offline bracken

• Site Member
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2010, 05:30:55 PM »
We have
 Bracken...... Bracs
Lucy....... Lucy Lou
Rosie .................Sweep (My son has never called her Rosie always Sweep)
Maddie........... Mads
Archie ..................Pickle
Bailey...............is Bails
Collective name ...................... Cockers  :luv:

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2010, 05:38:17 PM »
I call Lottie anything and everything that comes into my head when she's all excited to see me but mostly it's Lou Lou, Loopy, Tickles, Crunchy Boo Boo's, Cheeky Bum....... ph34r
Mary & Lottie x

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2010, 05:53:52 PM »
Kizzy is kizzy the wizz, wizzle, missy p***y pants (dont really know why  ph34r) mini moocha, moomin, Bruno is monkey and quite a few people call him that too and he knows thats his other name  :D, monster munch ,and  brutus, Ella is ella jelly belly, smelly nelly, jelly bumps, bumpkins, and she thinks her other name is LEAVE IT  :005: :005: :005:
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline SandraD

« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2010, 06:17:18 PM »
 :005: :005: such a funny thread!!

Monty is general "Monts", "Monty Moo" or "Monster".  However, when he's pinched something he shouldn't have, or raided the cat litter tray ph34r, it's generally "you little toe rag" or words to that effect!! ph34r

Offline CJ

• Site Member
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2010, 06:45:11 PM »
So pleased that we are not the only crackpots!! Teal is Tealy bobs and Willow gets called Wills, Willy Wombat and all sorts of other rude things (when she wakes up early, with the "I'm up and so should everyone else be!" attitude, not good at 6 am).

Not sure whats going on with the Boo thing, but my friend David calls his GSP Boo, her name is Bracken!  Their collies are Kite aka Popsy, Ice aka Icicle, Sika aka Seeks, and Nell aka Noo Noo.  Another friend refers to her red collie as Gumdrop - he's called Gus!

Offline Sarah.H

• Site Member
  • charlie
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2010, 06:50:37 PM »
Millie is now Mooster and Charlie is Chewchie magoo or stinker (he does smell quite bad!)

Millie

Offline colliemix

• Site Member
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2010, 07:00:19 PM »
Carrie - Carriepops, Fox (she looks a little like one), Miss Fuzzyknickers for her blonde britches!
Arthur - he's only here 4 weeks and his former name was Murphy so he's Arthur Murphy or Arty Farty when I'm blaming him for the smell in the room  :005: OH calls him Little Man which is silly because he's such a huge cocker!!

Offline black taz

« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2010, 07:03:09 PM »
Taz's nickname is either Tazzy boy or pudding.

Kelly was Kelly belly.

the best one i ever had for a pet though was my last cat - Lacey, which became lacey-lopps, and finally Lopsey - which we all seemed to call her most of the time :luv:

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
  • My gorgeous Gari. 25/11/97 - 17/06/09
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2010, 07:11:58 PM »

I don't really have any nicknames for my dogs. I did accidentally call Stevie 'Stephen' recently though - I hope it never happens again as it sounded totally ridiculous ( particularly as she's a girl).  ph34r  :lol2:
I take it she had done something wrong and you used what would have been her Sunday Name if she was a boy! :005:

Some of these nicknames are outrageous! ph34r :005:

Duggie is Duggles, although OH sneered at me for calling him that, until one day I heard him say "Do you want a cuddle Duggles". ::)
Tia is T-T. Both answer to their nicknames. :D
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x
Gari - My Angel at The Bridge

Offline fizzyntiffy

• Donator
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2010, 07:17:13 PM »
haha, loving these  :D  Tiffany is

Tiffy Whiffy, Whiffy, Squiffy, Tiffaneeeeeee, chunky bum, MC Hammer trousers, cuddly baby, poo breath, snuggly baby, spangle, hairy monster (and she answers to all of them  :005:).