Author Topic: How safe is your garden.  (Read 5537 times)

Offline annG

Re: How safe is your garden.
« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2010, 06:22:01 PM »
 SUCH A LOVELY ENDING.
 Reading the tread you must have been out off your mind.
 Pour doggies,too
Yes got me having a look at my fence again, have carpet grip there for years,to stop anybody comming over.
as so many people have at garden furniture taken, we done the naughty thing and put all the sharp edge on.
dye if jaffa got taken.
:)
JAFFA!

Offline seaangler

« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2010, 07:00:35 PM »
Also thank god for a happy ending..I don't know how i missed this thread from the beginning...My heart also skipped a beat as i read through the post...Just happy all the dogs are home safe and sound for you all...Chris

But i must say if you wont to beef up your securety...For a small out lay of around 70 pounds for two C.C.T.V wireless color cameras mounted of your house wall into the garden and blind spots a little more for four cameras is around 120 pounds...Thease are easy to fix up by your Hubby...There is only one way out from my back garden and one camera is aiming at it looking down at my boat also..Thease are also activated in the dark and can record also...Can be brought of EBay item number 330404339324 there is also one that you pan around the garden by remote contral...Very sharp and clear pictures...Would put your mind at rest that you can see what is happening in and around your garden from inside the house..

Gemma..Cindy And peggy

Offline Cockertime Blues

• Donator
« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2010, 07:40:03 PM »
I too have only just seen this thread and am so glad they're all back with you now.

Offline phoenix

• Donator
« Reply #93 on: February 21, 2010, 10:24:10 PM »
Just seen this, what a nigtmare. So relieved the children helped you rescue the last one.
RIP Marti  the EPI springer age 12,  and beloved black cocker Bobby, 8 yrs old, too soon, from PLN.
Now owned by TInker, tiny hairy grey poodle/terrier rescue from Greece and Jack, local rescue,   scruffy ginger terrier mutt.