Author Topic: You can tell they're growing up when..............  (Read 778 times)

Offline ElaineH

• Donator
  • Handsome Morgan 19/06/2008 - 03/03/2024
You can tell they're growing up when..............
« on: March 02, 2010, 02:41:20 PM »
Today Morgan (20 months old) for the very first time sat back and watched me wash the kitchen floor without the "let me help you with that mop, Mum" game  :shades: Do you think he's growing up?  :005: Washing the floor has often been like a gym work-out with me trying to wrestle the mop from him and both of us getting very wet  :lol2: I often waited until OH took him round the block and rushed around with the mop before they got back  :lol2:

I don't know  ::) one minute it's a struggle with a lively pup and then before you know it you go all nostalgic and want that naughty little boy back again  :005:
"Histories are more full of examples of the fidelity of dogs than of friends"  Alexander Pope

Offline Linz13

• Site Member
  • To understand a cocker, you need to be a cocker!
Re: You can tell they're growing up when..............
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 03:04:44 PM »
I don't know  ::) one minute it's a struggle with a lively pup and then before you know it you go all nostalgic and want that naughty little boy back again  :005:

I have NEVER wanted the naughty pup back  >:D   :lol2:

They do seem to drow up overnight though  :'(
Linz, Murphy & Maddi x

Offline Emma xx

• Donator
  • Meg
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 09:57:09 AM »
We stil have this :005:, i find it hilarious, mum doesnt find it so funny :011: he even chases the hoover >:D xxx
Emma, with Meg (11) and Alfie (3)

Watch Alfie's first year!
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=c5e5e2eace5d415d7d989a&skin_id=7

Offline maggieann

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 10:05:41 AM »
My boy is also 20 months old and I'm starting to miss the twice daily - 'wall of death' :lol2: 

He's growing up too quickly. :'(  
Torin & Me

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

Offline Anita D

• Dog Walker Cheltenham & Tewkesbury
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2010, 01:30:44 PM »
I'm quite reassured by this ElaineH!!!  :005:

I'd like to be able to hoover and mop without having to do it 'secretly' or as a wrestling match!!  :lol2:
Dog Walker in Cheltenham & Tewkesbury.  Owned by Paddy & Fergus

Offline Carol09

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2010, 02:02:43 PM »

I have NEVER wanted the naughty pup back  >:D   :lol2:

They do seem to drow up overnight though  :'(

I'll second this, although my 2 are still young, 13 months and 6 months.  I love Jay being mental to be honest though and wouldn't change him because it would be too boring having a normal dog :011:  I can't wait till some issues have calmed down though but nothing we can't handle. :luv: