Author Topic: You can't have anything  (Read 939 times)

Offline waggytails

• Millie and Hattie
You can't have anything
« on: June 21, 2010, 08:25:33 PM »
I'm trying to get some colour into my neglated garden.  So my mum bought me a Lupin, to night i brought it back to my house followed my mums instructions, water it now then give it 30 Min's and plant, (simple), except i have a very naughty cocker >:D I watered it put it on the floor then looked around to find Hattie dragging it by the flower. >:(  I managed to get it back in one piece and planted it, then the little  >:D tried to get her mouth around the flower again, my oh just laughed as said you wont see that by morning. ::)
Mum to Hattie and Darcy

(Millie now forever playing on the beach,  RIP 06/03/2010)

Offline Abbi

Re: You can't have anything
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 08:33:21 PM »
But it makes such a good toy, mum!!! Sounds a little character!

Offline MegandMolly

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 08:34:34 PM »
Hanging baskets are THe way to go!  ph34r :005:
Sam (that's me), Meg (B&W cocker), Ruby (Blue Roan cocker) and Gemma (Black lab)

Offline waggytails

• Millie and Hattie
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 08:43:42 PM »
But it makes such a good toy, mum!!! Sounds a little character!

OH she is,  she is also a thief,  in the last few weeks she a pinched a pair of head phones out of a mans pocket on a walk, i had to run after him and explain that my dog stole them out of his pocket, he could not believe it as he had very deep pockets and then my friend came to visit and we were sat in the garden, she put her bag on the floor and Hattie tried a couple of times to have a look what was in it.  Eventually my friend zipped her bag up, then her mobile rang and when she finished talking she put it back in her bag and forgot to zip it, well guess what Hattie was straight in there and ran off with £55 wrapped in a plastic bag, :o which my friend had been saving.  Now Hattie also loves to shred paper and plastic, I have never seen my oh move as fast, he ran in to the house to get a biscuit to trade with her.  Luckily she did.
Mum to Hattie and Darcy

Offline ladylola

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2010, 09:03:39 PM »
I think Lupins can be poisionous for dogs  :shades:
Julie. Owned by Sasha, Ellie, Monty, Paisley, Louie & Molly
One just isn't enough.

Offline MegandMolly

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2010, 04:30:33 PM »
The BIG Question is - did the lupin survive the night?  :shades:
Sam (that's me), Meg (B&W cocker), Ruby (Blue Roan cocker) and Gemma (Black lab)

Offline waggytails

• Millie and Hattie
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2010, 06:10:43 PM »
The BIG Question is - did the lupin survive the night?  :shades:

Yip it did and to day she has not bothered with it.  I dont think she was going to eat it, just kill it ::)
Mum to Hattie and Darcy

Offline sharonmansfield

• Donator
  • Bluebell and Jasmine
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2010, 08:24:24 PM »
yep mine love "helping" around the garden, I now have the back garden as theirs and no plants that I bother about. I have planted grasses, bamboos and conifers with hanging baskets for colour. Anything precious goes in the front garden out of their way  >:D
Glad to hear the Lupin survived but she knows you are watching - give it a day or two  :005:
Cocker Spaniels are like chocolates you can never have just one!

Offline waggytails

• Millie and Hattie
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2010, 08:31:22 PM »
yep mine love "helping" around the garden, I now have the back garden as theirs and no plants that I bother about. I have planted grasses, bamboos and conifers with hanging baskets for colour. Anything precious goes in the front garden out of their way  >:D
Glad to hear the Lupin survived but she knows you are watching - give it a day or two  :005:

Well she tried again tonight, so now it and her are protected by mesh, until a safer place can be made for it ::)
Mum to Hattie and Darcy