Author Topic: Do you have nicknames for your dogs? And/or songs?  (Read 7581 times)

Offline MaggieR

• Donator
Re: Do you have nicknames for your dogs? And/or songs?
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2010, 11:18:22 PM »
Dave is generally: Smeg or git ph34r ph34r
Normy: Frau ph34r or Huff pants

If Maggie us in charge its:

Dave: Day! (for some reason she always shouts this :005:)
Normy: Mummy (please don't tell anyone she calls the dog mummy.... ph34r ph34r)

1. Dave.... smeg or git  >:D >:D >:D >:D Mags is in turmoil over the slur on his character!!!!!
2. Normy: Mummy (please don't tell anyone she calls the dog mummy.... ph34r ph34r:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:
Lisa & Maggie x

One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why.  ~Author Unknown

Offline Pop-Star

• Donator
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2010, 11:19:45 PM »
Ours are a bit unoriginal compared with some :005:
Poppy is Pop Star ;) Princess Poppy, or more often Pop Pop :luv:
Loving all yours though :D
Janet & Poppy

Offline Noodle

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2010, 11:31:46 PM »
The songs and nicknames change - but the ones in use at the moment are:
Stinkie, Winkie, Winkie, Winkie, Winkie Woo. ph34r
Snoddy, Toddy, Toddy, Snoddy, Dooby Doo dah. ph34r

And one from a 'Father Ted' episode: :005:
My lovely horse (dog)
Running through the field.
Where are you going,
With your fetlocks blowing
In the wind?  

We use this For Tess

My lovely Tess running through the fields
where are you going with your ears blowing in the wind?
I want to shower you with liver cake
and jump you over fences
rub your belly and take you to the doggy dentist.....  ph34r

Nickname for Tess is Boo Boo as in yogi bear's sidekick, Bella is Belly Bum as she likes to shove her bum in yor face  :lol2:

Nic, Tess & Bella x

Offline Sarah.H

• Site Member
  • charlie
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2010, 03:32:46 AM »
'Whats that coming over the hill? Is it a mooster? Is it a moooooster?'   ph34r :005:

Millie

Offline montydavies

« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2010, 06:23:06 AM »
Monty is Da Monsta, and I also sing AND dance with him to a made up tune called The Monty Mambo.  This involves lots of bum wiggling and licking (the licking bit is Monty not me!).  Also to recall him I call Pupeeeeeeee in a high pitched voice, he comes pelting back when I call this, he just ignores me when I call Monteeeeeeee in similar manner!

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2010, 08:11:05 AM »
kizzy has mini moocha minimoo, moomin, and were off to see the whizzy, the wonderful whizzy of oz, because because because because because  ph34r ph34r, bruno answers to monk, or monkey, or monster munch, he actually thinks his name is Bruno monkey boy, ella is smelly nelly,fat bum (shes not anymore thou) ella bug, lovebucket  ph34r, and my new boy Bailey, is baby boy, baba, or gimme that back you little s**t  :D :005: :005: :luv:
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline Black Red + Yellow

• Inactive
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2010, 08:20:03 AM »
Serious nicknames or the swearing types when they is being norty? :lol2:

Willow is Willowchops or chunky and when norty....that blooming Labrador!
Finn is Ratty or Finney and the Dark Destroyer when he's yet again disembowled a toy :lol2:
Alfie is Alfie Ralpie Roo or Rooney (yes after the footballer because he is red and doesn't do a lot :005:) or though hubby having to retract the last name because Alfie is doing so well on the shoots this year.... :angel:

Willow has a song too......it is Christina Aguilera 'you are beautiful'.....swopped with 'you're a labrador'.........this is obviously a secret because caught hubby singing it to her....yep.....he wouldn't want me going along on a shoot with all his fellow beaters now would he ph34r ph34r

Love this Thread!

Offline Hurtwood Dogs

• Donator
  • Little Lionheart
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2010, 12:09:53 PM »
1. Dave.... smeg or git  >:D >:D >:D >:D Mags is in turmoil over the slur on his character!!!!!

:lol2: :005: It's ok, you can tell her he's rather proud of those names...

He really doesn't care about anything you see... Last night, for example, poor Normy was sleeping in front of the fire and Dave swaggered in (after steeling some food off the kitchen table), sat on her head, did a massive victory 'Woowoowooooooo!' then lay down (on her head) so he got all the heat from the fire... all she could do was huff quietly to herself and wonder what an earth she's done in life to deserve Dave as a little brother :012: :012: :012: :005:

Hannah, Dave & Normy xx

Trev 2001-07 soul dog, always in my heart and dreams x

Offline MaggieR

• Donator
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2010, 12:14:23 PM »
1. Dave.... smeg or git  >:D >:D >:D >:D Mags is in turmoil over the slur on his character!!!!!

:lol2: :005: It's ok, you can tell her he's rather proud of those names...

He really doesn't care about anything you see... Last night, for example, poor Normy was sleeping in front of the fire and Dave swaggered in (after steeling some food off the kitchen table), sat on her head, did a massive victory 'Woowoowooooooo!' then lay down (on her head) so he got all the heat from the fire... all she could do was huff quietly to herself and wonder what an earth she's done in life to deserve Dave as a little brother :012: :012: :012: :005:
:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

Dave is returned once more to Maggie's hero  :luv: :luv: :luv:
Lisa & Maggie x

One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why.  ~Author Unknown

Offline Linz13

• Site Member
  • To understand a cocker, you need to be a cocker!
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2010, 03:14:08 PM »
Dave and Maddi must be related!  She lies on Murphy all the time, he like Mummy, sorry Normy just huffs and I swear he rolls his eyes  :005:
Linz, Murphy & Maddi x

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2010, 04:08:33 PM »
William is Wol, Wol-Bear, Little Willy  :lol2: or sometimes Willie Wumpkins, which was the name of a racehorse many years ago.

Louis is Lucas, Lukey Pooks or Poo Face (he's a real minger) :005:

I don't have any songs specific to them but at Christmas they sometimes get a chorus of "Jingle Bells, the spaniel smells" and there have been occasions  >:( when "There's Klingons on the spaniel's bum" is sung to the tune of "Star Trekkin".

Offline Sarah.H

• Site Member
  • charlie
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2010, 04:17:30 PM »
and there have been occasions  >:( when "There's Klingons on the spaniel's bum" is sung to the tune of "Star Trekkin".

:lol2: :lol2:

Millie

Offline Hurtwood Dogs

• Donator
  • Little Lionheart
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2010, 05:25:39 PM »
I don't have any songs specific to them but at Christmas they sometimes get a chorus of "Jingle Bells, the spaniel smells" and there have been occasions  >:( when "There's Klingons on the spaniel's bum" is sung to the tune of "Star Trekkin".

:lol2: :lol2: :005:

Dave and Maddi must be related!  She lies on Murphy all the time, he like Mummy, sorry Normy just huffs and I swear he rolls his eyes  :005:

Poor Murphy, Mummy Normy sends her best wishes at this time.... it's a very unfair hand to be dealt living with one of those :'( :'( :'( :005:

Hannah, Dave & Normy xx

Trev 2001-07 soul dog, always in my heart and dreams x

Offline Toni-UK

• Site Member
  • Booby-Doo
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2010, 06:07:15 PM »
Ruby has just a few.....Rubes,Ruby-Doo,Boobie,,Boobie-Doo.......and just "Boobs" which is used the most,though i do get funny looks from men when i'm in the forest calling "Boobs,where are you"  ph34r  :lol2:

Not so funny when i'm dog walking with OH and he says loudly, "come here boobs" peoples faces are a picture.
People laugh at me because I'm different, but I laugh at them because they are all the same.

Offline grracee

« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2010, 06:16:21 PM »
I have a song I sing daily to Eddie:

"Eddie dog, Eddie dog, if I was a dog I'd give you a snog!"..........  ph34r :005:

Then my OH made up a second verse, which he sings back to me as if it was Eddie:

"But you're not, but you're not..... and guess what? You're not that hot!!!!"

(seriously, I can't believe I'm sharing this!  :lol:)

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

Charlie often gets called, Charlie Warly, Charlie Parley, Charles (:005:) oh and my cousins/younger sister used to call him "Little Charlie" all the time when he was a pup!