Author Topic: yes finally recieved KC reg ! *UPDATED NEWS*  (Read 4218 times)

Offline poppy1407

Re: still not recieved KC reg yet! where do I stand?
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2011, 07:21:08 PM »
I thought the endorsements had to be lifted BEFORE mating, or the resulting litter couldn't be KC registered??

I really hope this is not the case  :embarassed: it just goes to show though that I thought I had found a really sound breeder ALL dogs tested, bred to show, places endorsements on their pups kc, lovely to talk to and they coulld talk about their love for cockers all day- they even said they would mentor me as far as showing Finlay- what is going on????? last time we were in contact was Monday there and was told kc in the post and should have them by end of the week- we will see- Im now worried the fact the name the breeder applied for for his kc is still available???

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
Re: still not recieved KC reg yet! where do I stand?
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2011, 07:24:31 PM »
Im now worried the fact the name the breeder applied for for his kc is still available???

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I wouldn't worry too much about the name atm.... the important thing is to find out if he is going to be KC reg.

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie

Offline poppy1407

updated news
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2011, 08:26:57 PM »
well I have just phoned the breeder of the dam and have been told that their was an issue with the payment of the dam as they were friends and the bitch had yet to be paid for....so this is why the dams breeder was refusing to lift endorsements...anyhow they have reluctantly lifted them and recieved confirmation of the lift on Thursday and my breeder can now register pups phheeew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I asked the breeder can they still be registered even though pups born before endorsement removed she said yes kc is allowing it  :P

lets see if paperwork arrives soon xxxxx

Offline Goggins

• Donator
  • Princess "Freya" Trucker (dob:25/03/2011)
Re: still not recieved KC reg yet! where do I stand? *UPDATED NEWS*
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2011, 08:45:50 PM »
 :D phew what a relief...fantastic news
Carol owned and loved by Freya (my gorgeous cocker spaniel), Thor (boxer) and Merlin (border collie)

Offline bajoleth

• My Beautiful Belle.
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2011, 08:47:23 PM »
Really glad there looks to be a positive outcome for you ;) I would be very dissapointed in the breeder though for keeping you in the dark and effectively lying about paperwork arriving anyday :huh: They should also have known that the endorsements need to be lifted prior to breeding, maybe you ought to be looking for a new mentor :-\
Jo, Belle and Monty

Offline Jeanette

• Site Member
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2011, 08:56:31 PM »
Really glad there looks to be a positive outcome for you ;) I would be very dissapointed in the breeder though for keeping you in the dark and effectively lying about paperwork arriving anyday :huh: They should also have known that the endorsements need to be lifted prior to breeding, maybe you ought to be looking for a new mentor :-\

Same here   :-\

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2011, 08:58:29 PM »

agree with Jo on this  ;)  it doesn't sound a very good start for a mentor either  >:(  even more so as you specifically said you hoped to show your puppy too.  :-\

Offline poppy1407

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2011, 09:03:11 PM »

agree with Jo on this  ;)  it doesn't sound a very good start for a mentor either  >:(  even more so as you specifically said you hoped to show your puppy too.  :-\
Totally agree with you- now to find a new mentor xxxxx :blink:

Offline pammy17

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2011, 10:39:05 PM »
this breeder really went against every ethical rule! this girl should never have been bred from if endorsed  :blink:
and definetly look for another mentor :D  she has shown herself to be untrustworthy ..i would avoid xxx
pams :-)

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2011, 09:55:19 PM »
I don't know much about the in's and out's of breeding, endorsements etc (could put it on a stamp) but for your own peace of mind I would definately be looking a for a new mentor - but a word of caution - make sure you have all the paperwork you need 1st in case this breeder gets even more evasive. Personally I would not be able to trust her again.
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline poppy1407

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2011, 07:25:55 PM »
a little update-  STILL NOT RECEIVED KC PAPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( Can you beleive it......been in contact with breeder on numerous occassions now to be fob off with will recieve them soon last week breeder was going to post them next day 1st class and today when I called excuse was never had any stamps but has since sent them!!!!

I am very frustrated!!!!! >:D

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2011, 07:48:48 PM »
a little update-  STILL NOT RECEIVED KC PAPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( Can you beleive it......been in contact with breeder on numerous occassions now to be fob off with will recieve them soon last week breeder was going to post them next day 1st class and today when I called excuse was never had any stamps but has since sent them!!!!

Omg  :o  I think i would be in my car driving to their house & banging the door down by now >:D 
there is absolutely no excuse for the breeder to do this  :o
Have you managed to find out if Finlay is actually registered with the KC?  :shades:

Offline poppy1407

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2011, 07:56:17 PM »

Omg  :o  I think i would be in my car driving to their house & banging the door down by now >:D 
there is absolutely no excuse for the breeder to do this  :o
Have you managed to find out if Finlay is actually registered with the KC?  :shades:

Yes he is registered now and trust me I do feel like driving there its ridiculous- im gonna give it to the end of the week then I might pay her a suprise visit!!!!

Offline pammy17

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2011, 08:44:10 PM »
hi there , i was hoping you had received your papers by now as i know how you are looking forward to showing your wee boy  :luv:
hope he liked show class  ;)
pams :-)

Offline bajoleth

• My Beautiful Belle.
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2011, 07:54:22 AM »
How frustrating this whole farce must be for you >:( So he is now def KC reg? well thats a relief for you with your Showing plans ;) How about sending her a large SAE stamped and ready to be returned to you, she has no excuses then ;) I really hope this is sorted ASAP for you ;)
Jo, Belle and Monty