Author Topic: yes finally recieved KC reg ! *UPDATED NEWS*  (Read 4220 times)

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
Re: yes finally recieved KC reg ! *UPDATED NEWS*
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2011, 10:39:56 PM »
thanks guys i am very pleased, I have just transferred ownership into my name this morning online

phew glad the chase is over with now  :banana:

well after reading all the recent info i now feel its a shame you did receive the KC reg  >:(  i now presume its because Finn will be easier to sell on  :'( :'(

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie

Offline Christal

« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2011, 12:52:24 AM »
I've just searched all the 'free adds' looking for his photo, and now I'm in tears because it's definitely him  >:(

AND the add must have been placed at before 11am Monday morning, as it says placed 15 hours ago, so already placed when 'talking' on this site.

My heart aches for that poor little pup.  I just can't understand some people- don't they know a dog is for life.

Offline JeffandAnnie

« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2011, 05:30:04 PM »
 :'( Poor Finn. And all the others (I wonder how many there have been?). I hope Finn finds a wonderful forever home very soon with a family who actually care for and love him  :luv:

Offline penfold

« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2011, 05:44:38 PM »
I have read through poppy's back posts and it appears the reason the other 2 dogs had to be given up were a change in housing situation where the landlord changed his mind about accepting dogs.

I'm a great believer in giving people the benefit of the doubt but just hope that Poppy can come on soon to explain what, if anything, is happening.  :embarassed:

And, if for any reason it IS Finn who is having to be rehomed, I am hoping that the breeder has been contacted and made aware of the situation.  Despite all the issues which have happened I am sure she would be horrified for one of her boys to be on Gumtree (again, If it is def Finn)

It just seems odd when Poppy was so keen to get into showing Finn, asking so many questions etc for her to suddenly to do this.  I am still hoping it isn't the case.......

Offline Jeanette

• Site Member
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2011, 05:56:28 PM »
I have read through poppy's back posts and it appears the reason the other 2 dogs had to be given up were a change in housing situation where the landlord changed his mind about accepting dogs.

I'm a great believer in giving people the benefit of the doubt but just hope that Poppy can come on soon to explain what, if anything, is happening.  :embarassed:

And, if for any reason it IS Finn who is having to be rehomed, I am hoping that the breeder has been contacted and made aware of the situation.  Despite all the issues which have happened I am sure she would be horrified for one of her boys to be on Gumtree (again, If it is def Finn)

It just seems odd when Poppy was so keen to get into showing Finn, asking so many questions etc for her to suddenly to do this.  I am still hoping it isn't the case.......

It definitely is him and the reason on the advert is pregnancy.     

As for the breeder, I'm not sure going by this thread and how she has behaved with the KC papers whether she is the type to be worried about Finn being on gumtree - who knows  :dunno:

Offline Ebbysmum

• Donator
  • Lexi 5, Ebony 4, Maddie 1 and Gracie 2
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2011, 06:04:20 PM »
It says second pregnancy though, I thought she already had two children? :huh:
www.saltdogstudios.co.uk  www.facebook.com/saltdogstudios
Handmade Dog Collars, Leads and Accessories

Offline Jeanette

• Site Member
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2011, 06:16:22 PM »
Sold according to Pet4Homes so doubt we'll hear from her now.

Hope he's found a good home  :luv: :luv:

Offline Jessie_Pup

• Donator
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2011, 06:18:31 PM »

God help him Hope he has gone to a good home.    Poor little mite. :luv:

Offline Jeanette

• Site Member
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2011, 06:19:43 PM »

God help him Hope he has gone to a good home.    Poor little mite. :luv:

This only adds to the other thread about why breeders endorse, who they sell to is not always where the puppy ends up at. 

Offline Goggins

• Donator
  • Princess "Freya" Trucker (dob:25/03/2011)
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2011, 06:25:54 PM »
If you are all correct and he has been rehomed then:

:'( :'( Poor Poor Finn...I feel so sad for this young chap...gorgeous too...what a place to "rehome" your puppy  :'(

I feel very sad  :'(
Carol owned and loved by Freya (my gorgeous cocker spaniel), Thor (boxer) and Merlin (border collie)

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2011, 06:46:52 PM »
I think it's unlikely Jennifer will post on this thread to explain why she's done what she obviously has done so will close this now and hope like everyone else that Finn now has a fantastic new home where he will be loved for the rest of his life and not passed on again. He deserves it :luv:

Jane