Author Topic: Tuppence`s Mum  (Read 13465 times)

Offline maddycakes

Re: Tuppence`s Mum
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2012, 01:45:27 PM »
so sorry, daddy needs all your cocker kisses and cuddles he can get, look after each other.

:bigarmhug:

Offline Penelope

• Site Member
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2012, 02:11:52 PM »
So very sorry to hear this.
Tuppence remind your dad that he can come on here any time and talk to us - we all love dogs too and the fact your mum used to like COL will show your daddy that we are a nice bunch.
Take care of your daddy - your mummy would be very proud of you for doing that.
Big hugs to you all. 
Penny,   Dexter (cavalier x poodle), Alfie (Whippet cross)  and  Maximus the cocker spaniel!!

RIP my 2 most gorgeous cocker girls - Buffy and Harriet - both waiting for me at the bridge. Joined by my beloved Josie taken too soon and Suki aged 13 :(

Offline garygttdi

• Site Member
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2012, 01:07:14 PM »
A big thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

First from Tuppence`s Dad I found all your notes and good wishes so heart warming it rather restored my faith in people , up until l now I had lost faith in people. So many these days appear to busy to care anymore. Cocker owners truly are a very special bunch you should all give yourselves a pat on the back.

You have made my memory of Liz a much easier one to carry. Liz only found the site about 2 years ago but like most once she did she was addicted and would often tell me the stories about lost and found cockers etc. Although she never participated very much she was an avid reader of your stories and notes.

Liz had been in good health until recently and lost her life in a very short fight with cancer of the Liver.

Tuppence!

I iz missing my mummy a lot, I could not eat for a time and would not sleep. Daddy has been feeding my tinned salmon which I must admit I did eat! I ez living with Nana and Grandpa during the day as daddy needs to go to some fink he calls work!
Daddy has told me I will have to go into see the dog doctor for an operation soon as I has lumps and bumps on my tummy. I ez hoping it will not hurt too much as I ez a baby and was hoping me mummy would have nursed me!

Offline bluegirl

• Site Member
    • www.millionhairsdoggrooming.co.uk
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2012, 01:49:19 PM »
Life can be very cruel at times, but I hope you, your Daddy, and your Nana and Grandad can stay strong and work through this together.

Good luck at the doggy Drs Tuppence, and I'm sure your Mummy will be watching over you to make sure the doggy Dr makes you better and remember she'll only ever be a thought away because you carry her in your heart always, this goes for your daddy too, he may need reminding too. :'( :luv:
Karen, Penny, Logan, Phoebe and Bronte.

"Life is a series of dogs".    George Carlin

I was going to take over the world but got distracted by something sparkly.

Offline honeysmun

• Site Member
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2012, 02:43:51 PM »
Life can be very cruel at times, but I hope you, your Daddy, and your Nana and Grandad can stay strong and work through this together.

Good luck at the doggy Drs Tuppence, and I'm sure your Mummy will be watching over you to make sure the doggy Dr makes you better and remember she'll only ever be a thought away because you carry her in your heart always, this goes for your daddy too, he may need reminding too. :'( :luv:

Wonderful words bluegirl  :'( :luv:
you have said just what I wanted to,
big  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: to you Tuppence and to your Daddy.

Offline LottieLu

• Maisie ♡
    • Working Glass Jewellery
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2012, 03:16:12 PM »
Just wanted to send some of these :bigarmhug: for both of you. Good luck at the vets Tuppence and really hope your daddy will be checking in here often when he has time to let us know how things are going  :-*. As you both know, we are all always here on COL :005: :luv:
PS I find that a little bit of grated cheese on her dinner helps when Maisie is off her food. xx

Offline ollie nathan's mum

• Donator
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2012, 03:39:48 PM »

This really does say it all, keep reminding you daddy to come on COL and say hello, our thoughts are with you.
Ollie D.O.B 29/03/2010

sarahR

« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2012, 04:54:51 PM »
Good luck at the vets Tuppence. I'm sure Daddy, Nanna and Grandpa will look after you and give you lots of  extra cuddles when you are recovering. And you can always come on here for cyber hugs and cuddles too.    :D You will be able to help your Nana in the garden when the weather gets a bit warmer and show her how to plant things.

Offline waggytails

• Millie and Hattie
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2012, 05:08:46 PM »

Said much better than I could of, thinking of you all :bigarmhug:
This really does say it all, keep reminding you daddy to come on COL and say hello, our thoughts are with you.
Mum to Hattie and Darcy

(Millie now forever playing on the beach,  RIP 06/03/2010)

Offline Megan Ffion

• Megan Ffion
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2012, 05:27:39 PM »
Hello Tuppence and Daddy. 

Hope all goes well at the doggy doctors for you.

We will all be thinking of you.  Mummy will always be watching over you both.

Lots of   :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: to you both.

Gwyneth Colin and Megan
Remembering Our Sweet Megan

Offline leisl

• Donator
  • Hi-Life PAT Dog of the Year!
    • Muppet - PAT Dog of the Year Winner 2010/2011
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2012, 05:52:00 PM »
Oh Tuppence.  I am so sorry to hear your sad news.  You and your dad need each other more than ever.  Big Hug from us.  Thinking of you.
Leisl, Muppet & Krumble
Orange ones are more juicy!!

Offline cdpops

• Site Member
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2012, 06:54:46 PM »
I am so sorry for your loss  :'( 

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2012, 06:57:04 PM »
Hello Tuppence,
thanks for letting us how you are, lots of luck with the doggy doctor, and ask Dad to keep us posted on your progress.  Nice to hear that Granny and Grandpa are looking after you, and tinned salmon sounds just perfect for when you don't feel like eating  :bigarmhug:  Special cuddles for you Tuppence  :luv: :bigarmhug:
Hope your Daddy knows he can pop by here anytime for a wee visit and a chat, there's always someone around.  (we are all addicted!)
Hugs for you both.
 :bigarmhug:

Offline angie68

• connie
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2012, 07:12:02 PM »
Thank you for updating us on how you are.  It's nice to hear that nanny & grandad are helping daddy look after you. 
Good luck at the doggy doctors & keep us posted how you both are doing.
Best Wishes
Angie x
Angie & Connie

Offline Pop-Star

• Donator
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2012, 07:16:25 PM »
Oh Tuppence :luv: I'm so sorry  to hear about your Mum :'( 
Sending lots of :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: for you and your Dad
Janet & Poppy