Author Topic: Tuppence`s Mum  (Read 13577 times)

Offline Bluebell

• Limited Member
Re: Tuppence`s Mum
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2012, 07:29:01 PM »
So glad you came back to COL to read all the genuine kind wishes :luv:
It is lovely you have had your faith restored, and your heart warmed!
Wishing you and Tuppence and his Nana and Grandpa a happier future, and best of luck with the vetranhairyman  :bigarmhug:

Offline luckypenny

« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2012, 07:44:57 PM »
Such sad news - hope you are all OK and taking some comfort from each other, and from our thoughts for you too.

Offline White Bryony

• Site Member
  • Woofie 5.5.1999 - 29.4.13
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2012, 10:13:56 PM »
I am sorry I haven't seen this before but I just wanted to say how sorry I was to hear your sad news Tuppence  :'(

Sending you and your dad lots of these  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

Good luck at the Vets, Tuppence, lots of cuddles will make you feel better soon  :-*  :-*

Lisa, Maddie and Woofie (now at the bridge) xx

Offline 8 Hairy Feet

• Donator
« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2012, 09:38:21 AM »
 :bigarmhug:and :-* :-* :-*
to you both ...
lots of love too
All@8 Hairy Feetxxx

Offline SusieY

« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2012, 02:28:20 PM »
Thank you for the update - have been thinking of you both a lot  xx

Offline Neon

• Donator
« Reply #80 on: April 11, 2012, 02:34:17 PM »
I am so, so sorry to read your tragic story.  You both have each other to cling to during the tough times that lay ahead, but with your love for each other, you will all come through.  Tuppence, I hope those lumps are nothing serious and that you are eating a little more now. Please ask Daddy to keep us informed on how you're doing.   My heart goes out to you all, be strong for each other.  You have many COL members/friends only too pleased to offer you support when you need it.  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

(RIP Charlie and Jarvis - Love You Both Forever)  :luv: :luv:

Offline twiceover2

• Donator
« Reply #81 on: April 11, 2012, 03:14:54 PM »
Have been thinking of you both.  I hope all goes well at the vets for Tuppence.

Offline wendyt

« Reply #82 on: April 11, 2012, 03:26:56 PM »
Thankyou for the update, I have been thinking of you both. Hope everything goes well at the vets for Tuppence, and the lumps and bumps turn out to be nothing to worry about. Sending lots of  :bigarmhug:'s to you both. xx

Offline dal55

• Cassie and her much loved ball
« Reply #83 on: April 11, 2012, 07:52:55 PM »
I was so pleased that you came back to the site ,as you can see many of us were worried for you and Tuppence.
Please keep coming back and keep us updated with Tuppences progressand of course your well being
Chin up XX

Offline garygttdi

• Site Member
« Reply #84 on: May 21, 2012, 11:12:39 AM »
Hi all just a short note to update you all on things. Tuppence has now been re-homed with the in-laws up to Derbyshire with my niece. All so far has gone amazingly well. Tupps appears happy and contented having company all the time is all she wants and she now has that in bucket loads.
She has taken to her cancer treatment well so far with no obvious side affects, we have registered her with a local vet so all should be in place when and if we need them. I broke my heart on the way home and needed to stop to wipe the tears several times, but I knew I was doing the best for us all.

She wants for nothing, and has all she needs two nice meals a day (we have put her on Caesar pouches) well why not. And she sleeps with the olds so has all the company she craves. My niece’s cats are pretty wary but tupps could not care less about them which was a real surprise. I will never truly know if I have done the right thing as I do not speak fluent cocker, but I believe she is happy.

Thanks for all your support and kind words it really does help.

Tuppence`s Dad. :blink:

Offline MaggieR

• Donator
« Reply #85 on: May 21, 2012, 11:17:36 AM »
 :bigarmhug:  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: you are a very, very special person, not sure I could've been so selfless in your position  :luv:  Sounds like Tuppence is having a lovely time, would love to hear how she continues to get on.  :luv:  You take good care of yourself and remember we're always here  :bigarmhug:
Lisa & Maggie x

One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why.  ~Author Unknown

Offline 8 Hairy Feet

• Donator
« Reply #86 on: May 21, 2012, 11:56:59 AM »
 :bigarmhug:
Same as Lisa...
You have shown remarkable
fortitude in the face of
adversity.
steffxxx

Offline maddy74

« Reply #87 on: May 21, 2012, 12:02:49 PM »
Big hugs for you. Seems like tuppence is settling in well. xx

Offline aliceandlouis

« Reply #88 on: May 21, 2012, 12:06:23 PM »
:bigarmhug:  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: you are a very, very special person, not sure I could've been so selfless in your position  :luv:  Sounds like Tuppence is having a lovely time, would love to hear how she continues to get on.  :luv:  You take good care of yourself and remember we're always here  :bigarmhug:

Could not put my feelings any better than this. 

You are amazing.

Offline Poppypuppy09

• Donator
« Reply #89 on: May 21, 2012, 01:03:00 PM »

Could not put my feelings any better than this. 

You are amazing.

Lisa has put it beautifully  :luv: Take care of yourself  :bigarmhug: