Author Topic: Tuppence`s Mum  (Read 13576 times)

Offline Pop-Star

• Donator
Re: Tuppence`s Mum
« Reply #90 on: May 21, 2012, 01:10:32 PM »
:bigarmhug:  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: you are a very, very special person, not sure I could've been so selfless in your position  :luv:  Sounds like Tuppence is having a lovely time, would love to hear how she continues to get on.  :luv:  You take good care of yourself and remember we're always here  :bigarmhug:

Could not put my feelings any better than this. 

You are amazing.

From me too  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:
Janet & Poppy

Offline MacTavish Boys

• Site Member
« Reply #91 on: May 21, 2012, 02:10:47 PM »
You are a truly wonderful person for putting Tuppence's needs  first  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: it sounds like she has really settled in well with the inlaws, please keep us updated on her progress :luv: :luv:
Stephanie, George and Hamish xxx
George'n' Hamish's Mum

Offline SusieY

« Reply #92 on: May 21, 2012, 05:07:39 PM »
:bigarmhug:  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: you are a very, very special person, not sure I could've been so selfless in your position  :luv:  Sounds like Tuppence is having a lovely time, would love to hear how she continues to get on.  :luv:  You take good care of yourself and remember we're always here  :bigarmhug:

Could not put my feelings any better than this. 

You are amazing.

From me too  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

And from me  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

Offline Ben's mum

• Donator
« Reply #93 on: May 21, 2012, 08:36:41 PM »
You have done the right thing for Tuppence, regardless of the emotional cost to yourself, such a brave thing to do, and to be honest very humbling as I don't know if I could have done the same.

Only need to correct you on one one thing, you must speak fluent cocker - cockers speak to you with their hearts and their eyes and you have clearly understood what she needs at the moment  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: to both of you.

Offline Penelope

• Site Member
« Reply #94 on: May 21, 2012, 09:12:57 PM »
 :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:
Penny,   Dexter (cavalier x poodle), Alfie (Whippet cross)  and  Maximus the cocker spaniel!!

RIP my 2 most gorgeous cocker girls - Buffy and Harriet - both waiting for me at the bridge. Joined by my beloved Josie taken too soon and Suki aged 13 :(

Offline Countrygirl

• Donator
    • Countrygirl
« Reply #95 on: May 21, 2012, 09:49:32 PM »
Bless you for everything you have done for Tuppence.  You are a very special person.

Offline max15

• Donator
« Reply #96 on: May 21, 2012, 10:04:00 PM »
It sounds like Tuppence is doing really well.  We can only imagine how hard it has been for you but you must know that you have done the very best for her  :luv:

I hope you will continue to keep us updated on how you are both getting on, take care  :bigarmhug:

Offline Dan

« Reply #97 on: May 21, 2012, 10:26:13 PM »
As everyone says you are a very special person and have done whats best for you both I wish you and tuppence all the very best!

Offline wendyt

« Reply #98 on: May 21, 2012, 11:52:19 PM »
Bless you for everything you have done for Tuppence.  You are a very special person.
Totally agree.  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

Offline garygttdi

• Site Member
« Reply #99 on: May 22, 2012, 01:46:47 PM »
Hi gang thanks for all your kind words and wishes, I just hope Tupps has a good time and does not suffer ,so far fingers crossed all is going OK. Just wanted to say I have found most cocker owner’s special people. I think owners are like their dogs, so we must be all a bunch of loving, caring, soppy people and if so Iam proud to one of you.

Gary.

Offline Penelope

• Site Member
« Reply #100 on: May 22, 2012, 07:01:00 PM »
COLers are definitely very special people - I for one would not want to be without their support and words of wisdom in many parts of my life.  I no longer have a cocker, but still come on here every day.  I have 4 other dogs still and one day I will have another cocker when the time is right, but in the meantime I LOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEE this forum.
Good to see you are still checking on here - stay with us! 
Hope your days are a little less dark and that Tupps is settling well.  Hugs.
Penny,   Dexter (cavalier x poodle), Alfie (Whippet cross)  and  Maximus the cocker spaniel!!

RIP my 2 most gorgeous cocker girls - Buffy and Harriet - both waiting for me at the bridge. Joined by my beloved Josie taken too soon and Suki aged 13 :(

Offline Megan Ffion

• Megan Ffion
« Reply #101 on: May 22, 2012, 07:51:34 PM »
Gary,

So glad that Tuppence has settled in with her Nan and Grandad although it was another heavy cost to you.  We feel that you have done the right thing for Tuppence and we are sure that you will be able to go and see her.
Take good care of yourself and please remember we are always here for you.

:bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

Gwyneth Colin and Megan
Remembering Our Sweet Megan

Offline maddycakes

« Reply #102 on: May 22, 2012, 07:54:58 PM »
Im sure tuppence will be ok with the in laws and being spoilt rotten, take care of yourself.

:bigarmhug:

Offline emms

• Site Member
« Reply #103 on: May 22, 2012, 08:46:21 PM »
 :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

Offline garygttdi

• Site Member
« Reply #104 on: June 06, 2012, 09:25:33 AM »
Hi gang just a short note to update all my friends on COL.

Tuppence ended her days in the arms of loved ones on Friday after a short fight with Cancer (that bloody disease) Sorry!. The Vet came to the cottage were tupps was living and she went very peacefully. Forever missed and a final chapter closes ,crying as I type this, its so hard, still seeing cockers out on walks does help a lot.
Thanks for all your love and support it’s made a big and real difference.

Thank you Gary.
 :'(