Author Topic: Tuppences Dad  (Read 7767 times)

Offline dianna1

• http://picasaweb.google.com/sosNron
Re: Tuppences Dad
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2012, 03:19:57 PM »
Do you have to decide now? Can you have a go at keeping Tuppence with support you set up ?

I'm sure the offer of your inlaws will always be there as a safety net.

You could let  Tuppence go, with the agreement that you will review the situation in a couple of months.

Good luck and I'm sure Tuppence is going to be loved and looked after what ever you decide.

Offline honeysmun

• Site Member
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2012, 03:25:45 PM »
What ever way you decide
 Tuppence will come first, because you love her so,
 you have made that clear
Just want to send you both lots of these  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

Offline garygttdi

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2012, 03:32:39 PM »
Yes we love each other dearly, can I say that about a little dog without people thinking I am weird, oh who cares she means the world to me which is why I must do the right thing for her and the quality of life she will have up in Derbyshire.

Offline JulieM

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2012, 03:39:33 PM »
No real words of advice but I would say do what feels right for now, and then later on if you change your mind, I'm sure the inlaws will understand. But mainly I wanted to express again my sympathies and send some support to you and Tuppence  :bigarmhug:

Offline wendyt

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2012, 03:40:51 PM »
I'm so sorry you've had to make this heart breaking decision :'( but you obviously want what's best for your precious girl and in this instance I think you've done the kindest and most caring thing for her. You're both in my thoughts  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: xxx

Offline Megan Ffion

• Megan Ffion
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2012, 04:55:18 PM »
We are so sorry to hear of your dilemma and our hearts go out to you both.

Under the the circumstances of work and travel, we feel that you are doing the best for Tuppence.

It takes a lot of love and care although another heart break for you that you are putting Tuppence's well being first.

Our prayers and thoughts are with you both.

Take care of yourself.   :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

Gwyneth Colin and Megan
Remembering Our Sweet Megan

Offline LottieLu

• Maisie ♡
    • Working Glass Jewellery
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2012, 05:06:28 PM »
My admiration goes out to you that, despite all you have been through and are still going through, you are still putting Tuppence and her needs at the top of your list. I cannot imagine how you must be feeling right now and I'm damn sure admiration is the last thing you need right now but nevertheless I just wanted to tell you. I only wish I offer more at such a sad time :bigarmhug:

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2012, 06:13:34 PM »
You are in a dreadful situation, my heart breaks for you, it truly does  :bigarmhug: My dogs are my life, and I would hate to have to stand in your shoes.  Life has been so hard for you and I wish there was something I could do to make it better.  Your decision is totally unselfish and brave, huge admiration for you.  Please keep in touch, I am glad you feel you can pop back on for a chat.  :bigarmhug:

Offline Dan

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2012, 06:28:07 PM »
My heart goes out to you and I hope you decide what's best for you and tup! Not alot of help I no just wanted to wish you all the best  :bigarmhug:!

Offline angie68

• connie
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2012, 06:37:32 PM »
So sorry to hear that you have had to make such a tough decision  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: after losing your wife so recently. 
I'd say it probably is the right decision as she will be missing her mum's company and being alone all day may be too much for her, where as with family she will be loved and get the attention we all know these lovely little dogs need.
Sending you best wishes and hoping that once she settles and is okay it you will know you made the right decision for her  :luv:
Take care and keep us posted on how she is.
Angie x

Angie & Connie

Offline Poppsie

• Donator
  • Mia and Phoebe
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2012, 07:16:29 PM »
I'm so sorry you've had to make this heart breaking decision :'( but you obviously want what's best for your precious girl and in this instance I think you've done the kindest and most caring thing for her. You're both in my thoughts  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: xxx

Can't put it any better myself  :luv: you have to do what you know is right for tuppence :luv: :luv:  big  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:'s for you  :luv: :luv: x x x

poppy 31/12/95-27/4/2009
Pebbles 14/1/97-10/2/2011 
my beautiful girls together again forever x

Offline Ben's mum

• Donator
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2012, 07:33:37 PM »
Just wanted to say that Tuppence is extremely lucky to have you for a Dad, you so obviously adore her and are putting her needs above your own at the moment, which is hard at any time but especially after everything that has happened recently and your instincts must be to keep her close to you.

The good thing about dogs, is that they don't think about situations the same way we do, and as far as Tuppence is concerned you will always be her 'dad' wherever she lives, and the love and waggy cocker greetings she will give you every time she sees you will soon reassure you of that, and you will be able to go to work knowing she is in safe and loving hands so don't have to feel under pressure to get home when weather is bad, or things run late etc

Sending  :bigarmhug: to you both

Offline Mybuddies

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2012, 07:56:44 PM »

I have nothing to add other than how amazed at how selfless you are being during one of the most difficult times of your life

My heart goes out to you :luv: tuppence is extremely lucky to have you look out for her,   bless you Tuppences dad :'(

Offline max15

• Donator
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2012, 08:25:55 PM »
Just wanted to send you some more support, I can't imagine how difficult this decision must be especially at this time for you.  I know you will do what you feel is best for Tuppence, she is lucky to have you looking out for her :luv:.  Remember to also look after yourself. :luv:

Offline HeatherandBenjy

• Site Member
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2012, 08:59:29 PM »

I have nothing to add other than how amazed at how selfless you are being during one of the most difficult times of your life

My heart goes out to you :luv: tuppence is extremely lucky to have you look out for her,   bless you Tuppences dad :'(

Can't put it into better words than this.

Please keep in touch and let us know how you and Tuppence are. We think of you often and are sending lots of these :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:
Heather, Buddy, Archie, Fizzy, Bruno and Amber!